Song Tournament #12

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OK I need your guys help, I want to use a song by Alanis Morissette, but I don't remember what it's called it's not one of her really popular ones. I remember hearing it briefly on the radio back around 1999-2000. The song was a orchestral arraignment but not a mellow song it had some deep angst to it. That's all I know. Oh and I think she had a couple naughty words that were bleeped out by the radio. Anyone?

Try Googling "Alanis Morissette songs". You should be able to find a list of all of her songs. Maybe you'll recognize it.

You know what? I don't think I wanna do this. Sorry, but I'm gonna drop out.

I tried googling and I can't find it, I never knew what it was called and I only heard it like 3 times and it was never played again.

This page has a list of banned songs after 9/11, and this is on the list:

ALANIS MORISSETTE – Ironic

Is everything okay?
I'm just suddenly overcome with a feeling that I don't really wanna commit to this. I don't know why. It just hit me.

I'm just suddenly overcome with a feeling that I don't really wanna commit to this. I don't know why. It just hit me.

I'm leaving the nominations open until tomorrow, so if you change your mind and you want to join again before I close the nominations, just let me know.

I've sat out the last few tournaments because you guys were getting too niche for me, but I'll join this one if there's room.

I've sat out the last few tournaments because you guys were getting too niche for me, but I'll join this one if there's room.
GASP. I was hoping earlier that Spaulding would participate in this. Okay, I'm back in this tournament since he's playing.

Sexy Celebrity's Songs:

There's room.

I added both of your names to the list of people who joined this tournament in the first post.

Hell yeah!!!! you're the guy Spaul' !!