Make Your Picks

Song Tournament #12

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
Someone refresh my memory. How many total songs do we need for a Mega-Tournament? Is it 256?

I think we have 12 people who joined so far, so if each person nominates 16 songs now, that will give us 192 songs. Then we still have room for a few more people to join, and we can see what we're up to tomorrow morning to get to 256 songs total.

my favorite band right now is definitely System Of A Down they rock.

Someone refresh my memory. How many total songs do we need for a Mega-Tournament? Is it 256?

I think we have 12 people who joined so far, so if each person nominates 16 songs now, that will give us 192 songs. Then we still have room for a few more people to join, and we can see what we're up to tomorrow morning to get to 256 songs total.
Yes, 256.

Okay, so everyone can post 16 nominations each, and we'll make this a Mega-Tournament.

I'll figure out the math tomorrow for the rest of the songs, depending on how many people join.

Okay, so everyone can post 16 nominations each, and we'll make this a Mega-Tournament.

I'll figure out the math tomorrow for the rest of the songs, depending on how many people join.
Oh, whoops, I just got home, updated my post and removed four songs, now I need to put them back and get 4 more OK I'll do that soon.

Oldboy 2: Youngman
GB - appreciate our compromise! I think I actually came under, metal-wise, but whatever.

GB - appreciate our compromise! I think I actually came under, metal-wise, but whatever.

Thanks for respecting my request.

Like I said, I don't mind some metal in the tournament. I just don't want to be overloaded with it, and I want to try to make this fair to everyone.

OK I need your guys help, I want to use a song by Alanis Morissette, but I don't remember what it's called it's not one of her really popular ones. I remember hearing it briefly on the radio back around 1999-2000. The song was a orchestral arraignment but not a mellow song it had some deep angst to it. That's all I know. Oh and I think she had a couple naughty words that were bleeped out by the radio. Anyone?