Tournaments, Lists, Challenges, and Games Index

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
JJ, you can go ahead and put Song Tournament 10 down for Oct. 20th. That will give me two weeks from when I get back to sort through all the other song tournies.

I hope a lot of people end up joining this one. It will be guaranteed not to have the same ole songs nominated. I could also use an assistant on this one to look through the songs as they are being nominated and make sure they are not on the no-no list.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm definitely taking a hiatus from song tournaments for awhile. Hate seeing my favorites lose over stuff I think is rubbish. So its better for all if I just stay out

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
There's also the animation countdown which begins on the first of December.

Begins on the first of December
Well the deadline for voting is the first of December. I doubt I'll actually start the countdown that day, especially since it's a Monday and I work full time. I'd say December 2nd is probably the earliest I'll start it, and that's only if I still have Tuesday afternoons off by then.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
JJ, you can go ahead and put Song Tournament 10 down for Oct. 20th. That will give me two weeks from when I get back to sort through all the other song tournies.

I hope a lot of people end up joining this one. It will be guaranteed not to have the same ole songs nominated. I could also use an assistant on this one to look through the songs as they are being nominated and make sure they are not on the no-no list.

I was looking for the deadline for the MoFo Nominations, and I stumbled upon this post.

Was there supposed to be a song tournament yesterday?

And while I'm here, when is the deadline for the MoFo (Mofies?) Nominations?

I hadn't counted on the tv list so the song tournament is put on hold.

The deadline for the Mofies nominations is Dec. 31st.

Can we get an update for some of the current deadlines?

I know about these:

1963 Best Picture Tournament (Dec 6th)
MoFo Nominations (Dec 31st)
2nd Shorts HOF Tournament (Deadline date?)
5th HOF Movies Tournament (Deadline date?)
TV Characters Tournament (Deadline varies based on the round)

I think there's also something about Music/Albums, but I'm not participating, so I don't know the date.

I'm not sure what else is still going on right now.

The 2nd short deadline is January 2nd.
The 5th Hall of Fame deadline is Feb. 12th.
The character tournament should end the 14th or 15th of Dec. if I counted the days right.

Also the 6th HoF will be starting Jan. 30th I won't know the deadline on that until all the people join up.

I will also be doing another special HoF after the 2nd short one ends. I'll update this thread as soon as I know exactly what kind it will be.

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with with thread. I really should so thanks for the reminder.

The 2nd short deadline is January 2nd.
The 5th Hall of Fame deadline is Feb. 12th.
The character tournament should end the 14th or 15th of Dec. if I counted the days right.

Also the 6th HoF will be starting Jan. 30th I won't know the deadline on that until all the people join up.

I will also be doing another special HoF after the 2nd short one ends. I'll update this thread as soon as I know exactly what kind it will be.

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with with thread. I really should so thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the info.

My IMDB Top 250 Tournament is concluding the 2nd round tonight, and I will also be posting the 3rd round soon. I imagine it should continue on for around another 2 months.

Master of My Domain
This thread needs to be updated. Pronto. Or else I don't think it deserves to be tagged as 'important'.

That's going to be besides the regular HoF. The HoF that is going on now will end Oct. 7th, but I'm going to start the fifth one Sept 30th before I leave. I'm going to have them run every three months now, but if I do a special edition one it will run at the same time as the regular one.It least until I get 10 to 15 films inducted then I will probably lengthen the times in between HoFs.
That statement there makes me think she wanted Hall of Fame threads to be at the same time, as long as one of them was a special/specific Hall of Fame. Like the Slasher thread. Anyone?

This thread needs to be updated. Pronto. Or else I don't think it deserves to be tagged as 'important'.
That is what I was going to ask. Is this thread wanted anymore? Does anyone want to update it?

That's going to be besides the regular HoF. The HoF that is going on now will end Oct. 7th, but I'm going to start the fifth one Sept 30th before I leave. I'm going to have them run every three months now, but if I do a special edition one it will run at the same time as the regular one.It least until I get 10 to 15 films inducted then I will probably lengthen the times in between HoFs.
That statement there makes me think she wanted Hall of Fame threads to be at the same time, as long as one of them was a special/specific Hall of Fame. Like the Slasher thread. Anyone?
I am not for sure what your asking Destiny. We have the 6th, Sci-fi, and Slasher running right now. 7th and Docs will be running soon.