World War II HoF

Tools    

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
So, I have Fab list now which makes it 5 lists received.
I'm waiting on Pussy Galore's answer now, but if I won't have it by tomorrow I'll reveal the winners.

Pussy Galore promised me he will send me the list by tomorrow (Wednesday).

Definite
deadline: April 20th. No more postponements.

As everyone (except LukeyMomo) voted for The Great Escape, I'll include it.

Here are the results:

7. The Big Red One..........13 points
6. So Proudly We Hail.......18 points
5. Giovanni's Island...........22 points
4. Au Revoir les Enfants....23 points

Thanks to everyone who watched and posted about the movies. Hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I did.

Oh, and congratulations to me...

Congrats Neiba! I had Judgement at Nuremberg as my number 1. I liked all the 7 films that you just listed. You're doing good! in these Hofs. I think you've won 3? so far. Way to go

BTW did Pussy Galore ever send in his list.

Congrats Neiba! I had Judgement at Nuremberg as my number 1. I liked all the 7 films that you just listed. You're doing good! in these Hofs. I think you've won 3? so far. Way to go

BTW did Pussy Galore ever send in his list.
Judgement at Nuremberg was 1st in 5 of the 6 lists received! That has to be one of the most clear winners of all the HoFs!
Yup, 3 in a row! I'll start nominating bad movies so it's fair to everyone else! ahah!

Yes, he did!

Judgement at Nuremberg was 1st in 5 of the 6 lists received! That has to be one of the most clear winners of all the HoFs!
As it should be, it's one of the best films I've even seen. Can I ask which movie was #1 on one of the list?