Actors I Didn't Know Weren't American

Tools    

LOVED Riz Ahmed in Nightcrawler...another one who I had no idea wasn't American, though the name should have been a clue.
He's pretty well known in the UK. He's been in quite a few things on TV then he had that role in Chris Morris's film Four Lions which everyone I know really liked

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He's pretty well known in the UK. He's been in quite a few things on TV then he had that role in Chris Morris's film Four Lions which everyone I know really liked

dyum, I laugh even more every time I rewatch that. Rubber dinghy rapids, brother crow. masha Allah.

Chiwetel Ejiofor
Henry Cavill
Ray Winstone

are a few that come to mind
Really? blimey I don't think I've ever seen Ray Winstone in anything where I can't hear his cockney accent.
Same goes for Chiwetel Ejiofor who has a very cultured English accent. I can hear that coming through too now and again when he acts in an American accent

Thank you for admitting this...I thought I was the only person on the planet who was shocked to learn he wasn't American...people on this site have been dissing me for months for about it.
But with that being said I am Australian not American so I'm no expert on the American accent but he sounded extremely fluent to me.