SEXIEST MoFo

Tools    

This thread is a long time in coming, but please nominate your choice for Sexiest MoFo!

Noobs welcome!

Disclaimer: unlike other voting threads, even though I'm the OP, I doubt I'll be taking any official count since there may be rampant "voter fraud" and the contest is probably "rigged" since I think we all know who will win!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This time I'm not going to try to be funny, or anything, but cast a 100% serious vote:

Rabhadi

When she posted her photo it was (and probably will ever be) the only time I wished I lived in Lebanon,
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This time I'm not going to try to be funny, or anything, but cast a 100% serious vote:

Rabhadi

When she posted her photo it was (and probably will ever be) the only time I wished I lived in Lebanon,
Well damn man, dont just say that and leave us wondering - quote that photo!!

Otherwise I hereby accept the award for SEXIEST MoFo.

Rabhadi

She gets my vote as well.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I remember there was a French poster on here who was pretty good looking. I can't remember her name, it was something like Senso.

Otherwise, it's me vs Sexy for hottest gay award

Well damn man, dont just say that and leave us wondering - quote that photo!!]
No need to quote. I have it on my hard drive.

Ugh, I mean, uhmmm... before you say anything let me tell you that I have photos of many MoFos on my HD. Jesus, it got even weirder now. How do I get out of this sentence?

nalyD booB is my favourite ever since.

I remember there was a French poster on here who was pretty good looking. I can't remember her name, it was something like Senso.
Senso69. Here's her photo (from my expensive catalogue on my hard drive):

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent seen any photos yet but going by comments in my intro thread I would have to say captain spaulding who I envisage looking like Yul Brynner who I had a massive crush on when I was a kid. And everyone else I have chatted with so far.

Ugh, I mean, uhmmm... before you say anything let me tell you that I have photos of many MoFos on my HD. Jesus, it got even weirder now. How do I get out of this sentence?

The thing is, as evidenced by the poster, this image is inverted. For all we know, she normally looks like a weird freak!

Holy damn - Yup she gets my vote too!

I withdraw myself from the competition.

I havent seen any photos yet but going by comments in my intro thread I would have to say captain spaulding who I envisage looking like Yul Brynner who I had a massive crush on when I was a kid. And everyone else I have chatted with so far.
This was Captain Spaulding before the cancer:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh man, he has gorgeous hair. Yep my bet is it'll come back even curlier once he finishes treatment. Lovely looking guy (I say that in a sisterly, non pervy way). thanks for posting.

That lebanese woman up above is also stunning.

Rabhadi quitting MoFo was the biggest tragedy of my life right after going to the market and not finding my favourite herring salad there this day.

Rabhadi quitting MoFo was the biggest tragedy of my life right after going to the market and not finding my favourite herring salad there this day.
Self Edit: Duh! Disregard what was formerly written in this post. Now I see you did identify the two ladies with their I.D.'s.
See if I've got this right: the first one (white shirt) is Rabhadi?
Second one (blue shirt) is Senso69.

The photo of the girl in the white shirt reminds me of a few different people - a little bit Teri Hatcher, mixed with a little Marisa Tomei and a sprinkle of some of those Asian cuties I've posted (although I realize she's not Asian in the Oriental sense).

I've been looking for an excuse to post this again (ever since a certain Jedi Master removed it from one of the political threads for being off topic!)

Let the contest continue!
WHO will be the WORLD CHAMPION SEXY???