Jonah Hill Got His Fat Ass on a Treadmill and Lost Weight. You Like?

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Hey, Ben Affleck, I found your Penguin for The Batman.

No, I don't like. Johah's only funny when he's fat. He's funny because he's fat.
That's not an insult, it just puts him in good company: Oliver Hardy, Lou Costello, Jackie Gleason, John Candy, Louie Anderson, Chris Farley, John Belushi.

Honestly, if he's serious about a weight loss that would change the direction of his career, he hasn't lost enough. The man was fat and received two Oscar nominations, I don't think losing what he has is going to change the kind of roles he is offered...if he's doing this to help his career, he needs to lose more than he has lost. JMO.

yeah,like you said he was like this before then gained again.i dont know though,if he gained it on purpose for a role or just gained.
He looks well though,i dont think weightloss should be discouraged when he was as big as he was.theres more on the line than just amovie role

those jeans hes wearing are the most unflattering jeans ive ever seen though,they need to go

He is massive in that first picture i don't remember him being that size in any of his films. I've not seen that many of his films though. Agreed with Topsy about those jeans, maybe it is just the angle but those don't do him any favours: better shape or not.

Edit; Forgot to end this post with this since we are gossiping

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I wonder what he eats to get so big again after losing loads, he was relatively slim for Wolf of Wall Street before getting huge again. Like what specifically does he put in his mouth to get so huge.

& dont really know anything about him,but i assume hes one of those who are naturally big? So he might not be as unhealthy foodwise as one would expect.

If you aren't noticing how fat Jonah Hill is in his movies, either you REALLY need a new TV, or....
I know he has always been fat i'm not denying that, i just don't remember him being the size in your first pic in a film. What films was he that size and i'll tell you if i've seen them? Again i haven't seen that many Jonah Hill films.

Haven't seen or even heard of it. The films i've seen him in: Superbad, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Sitter (probably the largest i've seen him), The 40 Year Old Virgin (apparently his first film i don't remember him in this at all must have been a brief scene), Click (don't remember him or the film that well), Accepted, Rocket Science (don't remember him at all), Knocked Up, Even Almighty (don't remember him), Forgetting Sarah Marshall/Get Him To The Greek, 21/22 Jump Street.

Damn i've seen much more than i thought. Some of them i don't remember him and some i can't remember what he looked like though.

He was slimmer in the 21 Jump Street movies, I believe. I think?
Definitely here he is next to Channing Tatum in 21 Jump Street:

I don't remember the film that well but i remember a big thing in the story was that Jonah was suddenly popular and Channing wasn't, i think in the high school scenes at the start Jonah was overweight.

He's been making headlines on Facebook again because of his weight loss.

Apparently he's down to 14st which, according to the sparkle rags, is "His lowest weight ever!".

Wow... 14 stones is his lowest weight ever... I feel sorry for his mum.

Actually, just did some checking... the UK is odd when it comes to Imperial and Metric.

Go to a Butcher, and you ask for grams and kilograms of meat... but you can also ask for pounds (lbs)... but I don't know anyone in the UK who measures their own weight in kilograms, we use stones when talking about ourselves.
The only time I hear people use pounds (lbs) is when talking about their kids "My son was 8lbs when born, he's now 20lbs"
20lbs is 1st 6lbs but nobody says "1st 6lbs"... they use "20lbs". Only when you reach like, 2 years old, do people start using stones.
Kitchen measurements when dealing with liquid in the UK are in pints as well, yet kitchen scales in the UK are in grams and kilograms.

Go to the pub, you ask for a pint... but petrol for the car is measured in litres...

Actually, just did some checking... the UK is odd when it comes to Imperial and Metric.

Go to a Butcher, and you ask for grams and kilograms of meat... but you can also ask for pounds (lbs)... but I don't know anyone in the UK who measures their own weight in kilograms, we use stones when talking about ourselves.
The only time I hear people use pounds (lbs) is when talking about their kids "My son was 8lbs when born, he's now 20lbs"
20lbs is 1st 6lbs but nobody says "1st 6lbs"... they use "20lbs". Only when you reach like, 2 years old, do people start using stones.
Kitchen measurements when dealing with liquid in the UK are in pints as well, yet kitchen scales in the UK are in grams and kilograms.

Go to the pub, you ask for a pint... but petrol for the car is measured in litres...
I noticed, as I am a very frequent visitor to Ireland.

It would be weotd asking for half a litre of beer in a pub though...way to sound like you have a habit.