Wonder Woman

Tools    

Superman and Thor I can see on the list but Silver Surfer is not like those other hero's. I get The Cosmos power deal but with Superman i am pretty certain we are talking about Strength and Toughness not Magically Ordained Powers. To Where Hulk Should Be Second, Thor Should Be 3rd, 4th Ben Grimm, and Then Fifth Should be Colossus, 6 Male Captain Marvel, 7 Wonder Women, 8 He-Man, 9 Goku, 10 Rogue.
Thats my strength power good guys ranking.

Superman and Thor I can see on the list but Silver Surfer is not like those other hero's. I get The Cosmos power deal but with Superman i am pretty certain we are talking about Strength and Toughness not Magically Ordained Powers. To Where Hulk Should Be Second, Thor Should Be 3rd, 4th Ben Grimm, and Then Fifth Should be Colossus, 6 Male Captain Marvel, 7 Wonder Women, 8 He-Man, 9 Goku, 10 Rogue.
Thats my strength power good guys ranking.
Silver Surfer's powers are no more magically ordained than Superman's. Superman is an alien who converts solar energy into strength & a variety of other powers, the Surfer is an alien who converts cosmic energy into strength & a variety of other powers.

If anyone's powers are based in magic, look first to Captain Marvel (he's pretty much pure magic, "SHAZAM!"), then to Thor (from a magical realm of gods) and Wonder Woman (who was formed out of clay and magically imbued with life).

And what the heck is a Goku? Is that the little lizard that does car insurance commercials?

P.S. Since Rogue basically absorbs other powers, wouldn't she potentially be at the top? Maybe she could absorb everyone else's powers on the list at the same time, combining them, then she'd be the strongest one there is, yes?

Dark Phoenix Jean Grey I Have Obove Apocolypse In Power Rankings. I have Doomsday Ahead Of Darkseid as well because Doomsday did something Darkseid never could do very easy and thats kill Superman.

Youtubes Watch Mojos Top 10 Most Powerful Beings List Goes As Fallows

10 Hulk
9 Thanos
8 Thor.
7 Darkseid
6 Dark Pheonix Jean Grey
5 Doomsday.
4 Apocolypse.
3 Dr ManHattan.
2 Superman.
1 Galactus.

In My opinion Darkseid, Apocolypse and Thanos should all be ranked number 5 cause really there somewhat the same being just has differant colorings.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
If talking about overall power, I would add this:

Intelligence of his + knowledge of everything that happened, is happening and will happen, also reading minds and so on.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Haven't seen it, so many comments definitely arouses my curiosity to watch it

How about the greatest whimp? Who is the most pathetic sad looser superhero who gets kicked his a all the time?
For years the Invisible Girl of the Fantastic Four served little purpose except to get kidnapped, held hostage and need rescuing by the boys.

Then they gave her her invisible force field power which upped her game a bit, but it still took a couple decades before she was regarded as a major power and not just a team's token female.

Top 10 Powerful and Strongest Heroes

10 Wolverine

9 Colossus

8 Wonder Woman

7 Thor

6 Ghost Rider

5 Incredible Hulk

Top 10 Powerful and Strongest Villains
10 Juggarnaut

9 Mr Sinister

8 Ultron

7 Zod

6 Magneto

5 Doomsday

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Batgirl and Robin were always a bit pathetic. I remember Booster Gold being just a celebrity too in shows I watched as a kid.
Robin? Maybe Jason Todd (second Robin) but why the others? Dick became Nightwing and is next in line if Bruce dies, he carried the name when Bruce couldn't, Jason returned as a blood thirsty psycho Red Hood, Tim Drake is closest to "Batman level of detective" as anyone gets, he's Red Robin at the moment. And finally, Damian Wayne, son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, grandson of Ra's al Ghul, trained by both League of Assassins and Batman.

Agreed on Batgirl.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Top 10 Powerful and Strongest Heroes

10 Wolverine

9 Colossus

8 Wonder Woman

7 Thor

6 Ghost Rider

5 Incredible Hulk

Top 10 Powerful and Strongest Villains
10 Juggarnaut

9 Mr Sinister

8 Ultron

7 Zod

6 Magneto

5 Doomsday

Erm...that's Darth Vader

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I am the Watcher in the Night
As someone who was quite a comic fan as a kid, I never found Wonder Woman intriguing in any way, shape or form. The way she was drawn was always far too muscular for my liking and her stories were often dull and boring, with the odd fun story line thrown in when she teamed up wit someone else.

It's the same problem I have with Superman, who, much like WW, is often represented as too powerful and too good.

I reckon that's just me drawn to characters such as Batman, Spiderman, the characters and Sin City and Watchmen and so on. The all American, sweet as pie characters of much of the DCU never really appealed to me.

Yes Darth Vader since he is gonna be in a comic book for Marvel and I know i saw Star Wars in comic form when i was a kid somewhere. Can you think of many flaws in Vader as a Villain if he was a comic book regular character.

Heroes Continued

4 Dr Strange

3 Silver Surfer

2 Superman

1 Storm

I struggled with this greatly with this cause i kew it be a female and a mutant but after my research on xmen lore Jean by herself is not very storng out side her mental powers. The infection known as Phoenix however s more evil then good if you go back through the dark phoenix saga. I then Chose Storm cause last I checked no other hero can control the weather.