Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

Well most consider her sister Zooey the hot one
Indeed they do... Because people are stupid.

and early bones i think what made her hot was she fit well with david aka Booth.
I disagree with this, though. She's an attractive woman. I think people liked the character because of her chemistry with David and the characters of Bones and Booth, but that's not why she's hot.

Judd's a good looking woman, obviously, but she doesn't do anything for me. Terri Hatcher really was very attractive in the mind 90's.

87 Laura Prepon.

Laura is still hot but she just doesnt work for me as having black hair. She is not my Donna smoken Red Head.

She's in orange is the new black. She plays lesbian inmate the lead character falls for and her hit is black and she wears glasses.

Whats a Travesty is that Kate Beckinsale nor Naomi Watts were never bond girls.
I can't really see them as Bond girls though to be honest, much as I like Naomi Watts in particular.

Indeed they do... Because people are stupid.
I think in my case Zooey's just more "my type", and her eyes are much more striking.

I disagree with this, though. She's an attractive woman. I think people liked the character because of her chemistry with David and the characters of Bones and Booth, but that's not why she's hot.
Oddly enough I saw the very end of Bones last night so I understood how the chemistry has engaged viewers. I can also see that there's a humour there with Emily that is attractive in itself.

You should see some of Leo's work. He's one of the best actors working today.
This reminds me of Denzel Washington. I hadn't really seen him in anything until Man on Fire and then I understood why he was so well thought of. I loved him in The Equalizer as well (especially what he personally added to the character) despite the film being a bit disappointing.

86 Stacy Kiebler

Yes you can bet wwe diva s count and not todays cookie cutter copies but back when divas were hot and could take a hit.

85 Brooke Burns

I cant give you the tv shows she was on but i remember her on stuff. Likely baywatch or something or on late night weekend shows or something . I just recall her for some reason.

I have to return some videotapes...
Keibler should be higher in my opinion, but so far a good list .

84 Lauren Graham

I am sadly aware that she is not as hotly dressed showing skin like some on my list and for me there are women i was complete in love with back then and didnt care if they were in a bikini or well dressed. I know many like Bledel being a hot gilmore girl but i had the biggest character and actor crush on a select few women and Lauren is one of them

I only know of The Gilmore Girls because of Lauren Graham. I tried to watch an episode but I really couldn't get into it at all. She's a very attractive woman, though.