2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

13. Thank You For Being My Friend
The MoFo who has been there for you when you needed an online buddy.

I find that category to be very hard to fill out...I like the idea of the category, but as worded it seems way too personal and emotional. It's like hugging someone you've never meet.

How about changing the wording of the title to something less personal.
MoFos who are cool to talk too?
OK, that's a cumbersome title! but something worded different could work.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
In relation to the "Thank you for being my friend" I do fully agree with Citizen. I only speak to a couple of users here on a consistent basis, but I love the concept of the category itself.

Best MoFo to be around could be a redefined version of it, perhaps? Although it seems quite similar to the sunshine one

Best Post and Best Game Thread are the toughies for me.
I have to confess to wishing I had a chance to win Best Game Thread with LATVERIA. That was a solid month, 5,000 posts, intense stress, and with an equal portion of drama. I dont think even the people that said they hated it, really hated it. Nope started a Survivor right after, and then 7th, so in all honesty it jumpstarted the game here again.

I retract my earlier suggestion for Best New Poster, and change my vote to Topsy. A nice refreshing poster we need more of around here.

I retract my earlier suggestion for Best New Poster, and change my vote to Topsy. A nice refreshing poster we need more of around here.
Well said! Topsy is the Best New Poster, let's give her the award now

Yknow what I think is gonna run away with the Best Thread Of The Year award? The "Donald Trump For President?" thread.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Best Usual Mofo....
Most Suspect Mofo....

Just options....

Suspect's Reviews

Yknow what I think is gonna run away with the Best Thread Of The Year award? The "Donald Trump For President?" thread.
Worst thread probably. Most mofos hate the political threads.

Well there's my nomination for 'Geez, get a room already!'

I find that category to be very hard to fill out...I like the idea of the category, but as worded it seems way too personal and emotional. It's like hugging someone you've never meet.

How about changing the wording of the title to something less personal.
MoFos who are cool to talk too?
OK, that's a cumbersome title! but something worded different could work.
I don't see what's wrong with it being personal. I have a lot of people on here who I consider close friends, the fact that we've never and may never meet doesn't really matter as they've still given me plenty of joy and some of them have helped me immensely through the rough times. That is very personal and emotional.

Master of My Domain
I have to confess to wishing I had a chance to win Best Game Thread with LATVERIA. That was a solid month, 5,000 posts, intense stress, and with an equal portion of drama. I dont think even the people that said they hated it, really hated it. Nope started a Survivor right after, and then 7th, so in all honesty it jumpstarted the game here again.
I prefer LATERVIA over Nope's survivor. The former, even though I was eliminated first, was extremely fun to follow, while the latter was often dead in the water.

How about Most/Least likely to lose their children at a Zoo?
Miss Vicky would win.

Leviticus's reception at MoFo

Sick.