AdamUpBxtch's Top 100 Favorite Actors Working Today

Tools    

My favorite Hugh Jackman performance was as Curly in the London revival of Oklahoma!...talk about a perfect marriage of actor and character. There was talk a few years ago of Jackman appearing in a remake of Carousel as Billy Bigelow, but it never came to fruition. He is a fantastic singer and I could listen to him sing all day. I also have to admit that I really liked him in Kate and Leopold.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My favorite Hugh Jackman performance was as Curly in the London revival of Oklahoma!...talk about a perfect marriage of actor and character. There was talk a few years ago of Jackman appearing in a remake of Carousel as Billy Bigelow, but it never came to fruition. He is a fantastic singer and I could listen to him sing all day. I also have to admit that I really liked him in Kate and Leopold.

I loved him as Curly in the London revival of Oklahoma! too. I heard about the possible revival of Carousel, and I was very disappointed when it didn't happen. I'm still holding out hope for it in the future because I've read that he really wants to do it, so maybe it will still happen someday.

I really wanted to see him when he had his own show on Broadway, but I wasn't able to go.

I liked him in Kate and Leopold too. It's one of my favorite rom-coms. Have you seen him in Paperback Hero? (It was on YouTube, but I don't know if it's still there.) I liked him in that too.

I loved him as Curly in the London revival of Oklahoma! too. I heard about the possible revival of Carousel, and I was very disappointed when it didn't happen. I'm still holding out hope for it in the future because I've read that he really wants to do it, so maybe it will still happen someday.

I really wanted to see him when he had his own show on Broadway, but I wasn't able to go.

I liked him in Kate and Leopold too. It's one of my favorite rom-coms. Have you seen him in Paperback Hero? (It was on YouTube, but I don't know if it's still there.) I liked him in that too.
Actually, I've never heard of Paperback Hero, I'll have to check and see if it's still on You Tube.

91. Aidan Gillen

Favorite Movie Performances:
Calvary (2013)

Treacle Jr. (2010)

Blitz (2011)

Shadow Dancer (2012)

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Some Mother's Son (1996)

Favorite TV Performances:
Game of Thrones (2011-Present)

The Wire (2002-2008)

IMDB Page -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0318821/

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Actually, I've never heard of Paperback Hero, I'll have to check and see if it's still on You Tube.

It's an Australian film from before the X-Men movies. I found it when I first became a fan of his and I was looking for more of his movies.

Rock Needs to do a buddy comedy cop movie for he is so suited for that. My favorite Rock movies is Scorpion King fallowed by San Andreas

I quite like Jason Bateman. Check out Disconnect if you get a chance; he's very good in a dramatic role.

Nic Cage is about 90 spots too low.

I like Oldman, but always think of him as overrated. You're missing his best performance btw, in True Romance.

I always like Pena, Craig, Jackman, and The Rock.

I don't care anything about the acting ability of Robbie or Lilly but they are awesome.

I like Oldman, but always think of him as overrated. You're missing his best performance btw, in True Romance.
DUDE.

YES.

Oldman is a good actor and I too like him, but I find he can be too over the top at times. I'm glad someone else finds him a bit overrated.

Aidan Gillen is an excellent actor. The Rock Is quite possibly the worst actor who ever lived . Evangeline and Daniel are both ok , can't think of anything that would make me a fan of them though.

Aidan Gillen is an excellent actor. The Rock Is quite possibly the worst actor who ever lived . Evangeline and Daniel are both ok , can't think of anything that would make me a fan of them though.
I just have The Rock on the list because, I know he isn't a good actor, but he elevates every movie he is in with his charisma, and I've always liked him ever since his wrestling days.

85. Sam Shepard

Favorite Movie Performances:
The Right Stuff (1983)

Cold in July (2014)

Kill Them Softly (2012)

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)

Black Hawk Down (2001)

Favorite TV Performances:
Bloodline (2015)

IMDB Page -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001731/?ref_=nv_sr_1