The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I've managed to pass you finally. I've gone from 8th place to 6th place.

I'm passing you in my Maximum Overdrive monster truck.
Nice one

I am currently at +879 posts for the month. I aim to hit +1,000 by the end.

I know Sexy's well past +2,000 for the month, but am too lazy to calculate the actual number.

ETA: It's +2806. I'll bet he'll be at over +3,000 by month's end.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

I know Sexy's well past +2,000 for the month, but am too lazy to calculate the actual number.

He'll probably have that today.

Oh goody a race

Well, we could watch some more movies later and make it happen tonight.

Kaki PM'ed me to show me a screenshot he took when he saw that I was at 17,000 posts. He's like, "Congratulations! That must have taken forever." I'm like, "Thanks, but I was at 13,000 posts just one month ago."

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Now we need a "quality/percentage" meter - The highest posts that actually mean something. Just kidding around really, but if you post 1000 times in a month - how prudent are your messages in the big scheme of things?

Now we need a "quality/percentage" meter - The highest posts that actually mean something. Just kidding around really, but if you post 1000 times in a month - how prudent are your messages in the big scheme of things?
Compare posts to rep I only say this because I have a positive ratio