MoFo Fantasy Baseball '11 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Final day of games for this opening series, folks.

Im hoping I made the right call trading Texiera for Linecum. At least I now have one of the best pitchers in baseball and didnt have even a top 25 pitcher before this trade. Really curious how my series vs Tater is gonna play out, and hope CarGon comes alive.

It's a tough call, but it's not a bad deal on paper. I think Texiera is a little more valuable in a vacuum, but you needed a little more pitching, so it's a very understandable deal.

My match with Tim is similarly dramatic; I've had it up on him about 6-4 or 6-3 pretty much the entire time, even going up 8-2, but he came back in the last day or two and flipped ERA and RBIs today, so he's up 6-4. We've both got a starter or two left, though, so it could go 6-4 in either direction. Great opening series.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
For the record, Yahoo caught that run scored by Uribe and added it into the final stats. Unfortunately, I was still one run short.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes, your team came through with some runs scored and good pitching at the end of the week. It was certainly frustrating for me, but after two full years of this, I realize that things go all over the place and you just have to go with the flow and try not to panic... unless for some reason you really do have a horrible team, but that's not really possible at this point unless you do panic.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Is it just me or do I feel like I have some shaky players on my team. Honestly, the FA isn't looking that good to me, but I needed a 2B since Longoria is out and I'm playing Prado at 3B. Headley just wasn't cutting it there. I can't believe that Coghlan and Narveson are such low percent owned as well.

I need help on this one. Feel I know it wont make a difference which I play, but should I put in my 2B slot Stl Ryan Theriot or Was Danny Espinosa? For now I'll go with Danny tuesday as he played better last week.

A system of cells interlinked
Is it just me or do I feel like I have some shaky players on my team. Honestly, the FA isn't looking that good to me, but I needed a 2B since Longoria is out and I'm playing Prado at 3B. Headley just wasn't cutting it there. I can't believe that Coghlan and Narveson are such low percent owned as well.
Don't give up on ANYONE yet. April is notoriously bad for some players/pitchers. I would wait at least 3-4 weeks before deciding someone is bad for the team, unless you are making bench moves or dealing with injuries. I have a 3B with a hammy, so it's time to ride the pine for a while. Historically, the guy produces, and he will do so again. So far, he has been completely useless to my team, but the season is just starting.

For the record, Yahoo caught that run scored by Uribe and added it into the final stats. Unfortunately, I was still one run short.
Yahoo must've gotten some questions about that game, because they've linked to a help article on the front page of each league that explains how suspended games are handled:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/spo...eball-131.html

If nobody wants to click or read: all stats count for the day the actual suspension was issued. So if a guy plays 7 innings and stops, then finishes the last 2 the next day, ALL the stats count for the previous day retroactively.