Gary Busey

Tools    

Gary Busey is a really good actor, so I thought I might post his pictures on here. I thought he was outstanding in Point break.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have you seen him in The Buddy Holly Story? He did all his own singin', guitar playin' and dancin'.
&feature=related

Thanks for posting the trailer. I never knew he played Buddy Holly. I liked the trailer.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like him.

He's never been the same after his accident though.

Suspect's Reviews

He is a nut and always entertaining to see on TV. He really creeped some gals out at, I believe, last year's Academy Awards show. I believe I last him on a rehab show... guess he was on drugs at some point.

I'm not familiar with his movies, though... I don't think....

His son Jake Busey is an actor also. Looks alot like his dad...

Gary could have been one of the best in hollywood. Not only did he have the acting chops, but he was big & had great charisma. Cocaine destroyed his brain completely it seems, and though "Im With Busey" was hilarious it wasnt in a good way. Its a sad shame, but at least hes happy and alive

I've never seen anyone get through youth and a career as fast as Busey.

Gary Busey's son is kinda hot.... I think I'm in love... and I don't usually care for blondes.

LOVE a bit of Busey!

The guy's a gem. Nutty as a squirrel turd.

For me his best turn is as the wonderful 'Mr Joshua' in "Lethal Weapon".

Jake Busey is a good actor; he’s been in a lot of movies. I thought Gary got messed up from a motorcycle accident, not because he was on drugs.

Heres a list of movies Jake Busey has been in.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000998/

He was on drugs for many years (may still be?). IMO the motorcycle accident contributed to some later bizarre behavior. The guy above is correct, he certainly did have a great deal of ability.

He seems happy now; but I am unclear if he is the joke or the joker. . .
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." . . .
"Even when I was carrying a gun, she scared the be-jesus out of me."

I think Gary Busey is great, and a bit underated in my opinion. I just saw him in kids movie called "Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang". Busey played the bad guy and had a great performance as usual. He even sang a song about how evil he was. It wasn't a great movie, but it was entertaining.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Really liked Busey in an older (1980) flick called "Carny". He plays a crazy abusive clown in a carnival dunking cage. Also stars Jodie Foster and Robbie Robertson of The Band, who's surprisingly good in this.

I've been waiting for years for Carny to go DVD.
It has. Good transfer.

http://www.wbshop.com/Carny/1000112816,default,pd.html

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My favourite of his.

Big Wednesday
Silver Bullet
Lethal Weapon
Predator 2
The Firm