Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

Since St. Paddy’s day is this month …. I thought it was time to post a few Hunkalicious Irishmen…

Cillian Murphy

Colin Farrell

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Pádraic Delaney

Stuart Townsend

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
Today I'm in the mood for a hot Latino: Rodrigo Santoro

Johann von Goethe

This is Bat Country!
my pick would be:

CHRISTIAN BALE =]

The late HEATH LEDGER

JOHNNY DEPP

THOMAS DEKKER

And old school MICHAEL BIEHN...from the 80s hahaha...NOT NOW

Gabriel Byrne
Chow Yun-Fat
Viggo Mortensen
Edward Norton
Pierce Brosnan

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Anyone else think Gabriel Byrne was a hottie when he was younger? And actually ain't too bad for an "old" guy now either...
YES. I once spent a month watching every film I could get my hands in that he was in. What a wonderful month that was!

The Man in the Iron Mask:

Miller's Crossing:

and another favorite: Sean Bean (I was showing this picture to my female students and they were like, "eww... why do you think he's so cute!" I was flabbergasted! lol

As Sharpe: (every woman should rent all the Sharpes!)

and as Boromir:

YES. I once spent a month watching every film I could get my hands in that he was in. What a wonderful month that was!
I love The Man in the Iron Mask... but then I am a sucker for swashbuckler movies...

and another favorite: Sean Bean (I was showing this picture to my female students and they were like, "eww... why do you think he's so cute!" I was flabbergasted! lol
What age group are we talking about? I think he's a doll...

They're 8th graders. I didn't quite get it either. They even like to argue that my crush on Johnny Depp is stupid.

Of course, some of the other girls think he's wonderful!
Ah.... that explains it... they probably consider those guys way too old... ... how do they feel about... hmmm.... maybe Daniel Radcliffe?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Caitlyn, I'm not sure who they like! I don't think it's Daniel Radcliffe. I need to ask them.

I just went over this whole thread and some random thoughts:

To Yoda, men are not ugly. Not at all. Nope.

Viggo Mortensen is hairy, but I'm very hot for him in LOTR. It's the sword. Men with swords are very sexy.

Caitlyn, love the Native American actors. I adored Michael Spears in Dances with Wolves. Especially that hair!

I didn't post the man that I really have the hots for before. Russell. I'm a huge fan and have seen everything he's ever done. I'm kind of a groupie (more about that later). Ever since this little film came along (he also has a sword, see?)

And there's this look -- ala Bud White (LA Confidential):

He has a gun here (but in other scenes, a sword):

I've written two short stories/fan fiction using Russell's characters, and I also was a part of a fan board where we had a running story based around Russell's character of Cort in The Quick and the Dead:

I find him incredibly sexy in all his incarnations. He played a gay man in an Austrailian film, The Sum of Us, and he's very adorable here. BTW, if you haven't seen it, it's a heartwarming tale about the relationship between this young, gay man and his father:

I also went to see him a few times when he was appearing with his band, and one time, he winked at me, we locked eyes, and my knees buckled! *sigh* I was such a groupie!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Incredible Melting Man is the hottest guy in the movies, in both senses of the word "hottest".

Caity, I'd like to complain. It clearly says five. Here, let me fix that for you . . .

No, he's not from Louisiana, but that really doesn't matter right now.

Mark, not only did you never get your wife to choose five men, but you yourself never did either. Now . . . what is that!?! Posting gore? Excuse me, but be a man, and show us who you like.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I guess you didn't notice it says "Star Wars Two" (The Empire Strikes Back) and a "New Star Trek Movie!" (meaning the FIRST Star Trek movie).

OK, now I'm not a man? Because of this thread?