I need to get a life! :)

Tools    

MovieForums Extra

I just noticed, by accident, that this site had a top 10 posters list (duh, took me a while to find it ). Of course, I got the shock of my life when I found that I'm in third position overall after Chris and Peter...

*rubbing hands together, demonic grin*

only 200 to go till I catch up to OG and another 500 after that till I'm even with Chris...all in a day's work! *grinning*

I really should join those MovieForums Anonymous Meetings!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea I check that list every once in a while, your catching up pretty quickly. I have no doubt that you will lap me soon enough. punk!

MovieForums Extra

Hey, 8 posts a day isn't all that bad really *trying to convince himslef*

The reason for this is that I had an idea about making a site just like this one. I happened to do a search for movie forums (that was the name I wanted to use, believe it or not!) and ran into this site...It was really well designed, and I couldn't bother going through the whole process, so I thought if you can't beat 'em, join 'em

And that's the truth!

That's so weird! Glad you've joined us, although we don't look at other sites as rivals. Heck, we're going to try to trade links with a bunch of other movie sites once we launch.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Until you came aboard, Zeph, I was positive I would forever be second highest poster, then you came and now I'm positive I won't be for much longer. I give it 2-3 weeks before I'm lapped.:bawl:

Is this the room where guys compare the size of their...er...I mean number of their posts? LOL

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

MovieForums Extra

*LOL* Laurie got it, this is the room where we guys compare the sizes of our...post counts

Don't worry Peter, it might just take a bit longer than three weeks, but I'll get there eventually

Now this would be a funny thing: if one day I catch up and pass Chris! Who knows!!!

Ya know, technically I could login to the MySQL database and boost my count to 1,056,348 :P Then you'd never catch me!

Actually I love the fact that people are catching up to me - obviously it looks sort of stupid when the owner of the site has over twice as many posts as anyone else. It means that, so far, the site's been active because I've spent lots of time around it.

And, of course, the goal is to have it thrive on it's own - I'll never leave, but it'd be nice to know I can focus on other things if I have do for a day or two and not have it turn into a ghost-board.

Yeah, it's nice when that happens. When I moved all my stuff up to uni at the start of term after Christmas I couldn't check my board for a while, but when I did there had been loads of activity!

It's awesome .