"Captain, there be whales here"...

Tools    

Ground Control To Major Thom
...said Scotty to Kirk, smiling with delight as his homemade fish tank groaned and creaked under the strain of containing all that seawater and two glorified Goldfish.

Of course, Star Trek IV was a work of fiction. I mean, a female marine biologist, a fantastic piece of creative imagination. However if there ever was to be a sequel, Star Trek IV Part II : More Voyages Home, perhaps instead of going back in time to San Francisco Kak, U-haula, Spook, Checkout & co could instead visit London.

Clicky Clicky

Onlookers were not heard saying " it looks like Tom Jones but with less orange and hair"

A system of cells interlinked
"Captain...How will playing cards help?" - Spock

Always loved that line....

I hope they can get him to swim back out to the open water so he has a chance...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There are those who call me...Tim.
Willie didn't make it
Lost whale dies after rescue bid

A whale that became stranded in the River Thames has died after a massive rescue attempt to save its life.

The 18ft (5m) northern bottle-nosed whale was first spotted in the river on Friday and rescuers began an attempt to save it on Saturday morning.

But the whale died at about 1900 GMT on Saturday as rescuers transported it on a barge towards deeper water in the Thames Estuary.

It was moved after being placed in a special pontoon near Battersea Bridge.

Ground Control To Major Thom