Justice League

Tools    

Batman carried a gun, Superman was supposed to be a ruthless killer, Daredevil wore a yellow suit and so on... Comics change, multiple Flashes and Green Lanterns might point that out. You can't say Cyborg is not founding member of Justice League when he is written as one.

Oh no! A one-glowing-tattoo-eyed chick and a "Star Hawk" Green Lantern.
That reeks of Marvel!
(And the chick looking like a cross between "Cable" and "Domino" reeks of Marvel's darkest period... the 90's! Slap some segmented shoulder pads on her and cue Rob Liefeld!)

P.S. No problem KhaN, I stopped letting comic movies that weren't true to their source material bother me back when Roger Corman put out his Fantastic Four movie. And if the idea of source infidelity still bothered me, I would've just keeled over after watching last year's Fan4stic Four!

Superman was supposed to be a ruthless killer.
No he wasnt. Batman was though for a very brief time when he first appeared in Detective Comics. Batman was originally a ripoff of The Shadow.

You cant say Cyborg is not founding member of Justice League when he is written as one.
Maybe in the current universe he is, but originally he didnt come about till decades later after the Justice League had formed.

No he wasnt. Batman was though for a very brief time when he first appeared in Detective Comics. Batman was originally a ripoff of The Shadow.

Maybe in the current universe he is, but originally he didnt come about till decades later after the Justice League had formed.
True, Superman was never intended to be a ruthless killer, but he was a tad irresponsible (which you shouldn't be if you have "great power") in his first year.
He'd hurl criminals into the sky (and never catch them - we have to assume they just landed somewhere and went "SPLAT!" off-panel), he'd bust up airplanes without any regard for the pilots, etc. He'd also punch guys - I don't know if he was pulling those punches, but for a guy who can stop a train with his bare hands, punching humans may not be a good idea unless you're into fatalities.

Batman had several influences: the Count of Monte Cristo, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Dracula, "the Bat" (silent movie), Zorro, the Green Hornet and yes, the Shadow (among other similar pulp characters).

In the Beginning...
Cyborg looked ... umm ... trying to stay positive ... not optimal.
Why include Cyborg anyway? Boring character. Just cast Idris Elba as Jon Stewart already and be done with it. He's already in everything else. Why not this movie?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Superman was originally a villain who gained powers using drugs and used those powers "maliciously" for profit and amusement. He was later on changed into Clark Kent - Superman, the hero.

Batman was though for a very brief time when he first appeared in Detective Comics. Batman was originally a ripoff of The Shadow.
...And Zorro, I know my Batman and Batman carried a gun and was a killer. That is why I'm saying you can't stick to stuff in comics, they change. At one point Batman had suit in multiple colors including pink! He is a meta-human at the moment so I think it's quite pointless saying which one is "the one".

And? I never said he was part of the first Justice League, I'm saying he is in the currently existing one.

P.S. No problem KhaN, I stopped letting comic movies that weren't true to their source material bother me back when Roger Corman put out his Fantastic Four movie. And if the idea of source infidelity still bothered me, I would've just keeled over after watching last year's Fan4stic Four!
Just to be clear, I don't have a problem here, just different opinion in all honesty, I find Cyborg as a founding member because he is currently written as one, too many versions of too many characters exist in order to pick "the real one" we would stick to, to many reboots and relaunches.

Why include Cyborg anyway? Boring character.
It's same for everything he is in to be honest, can't write him well enough, especially when he is left alone for a longer period of time.

Superman was originally a villain who gained powers using drugs and used those powers "maliciously" for profit and amusement. He was later on changed into Clark Kent - Superman, the hero.
Factually correct, but although Siegel & Shuster created a character called "the Superman" who was a villain as you described (he was bald and actually resembled a later Lex Luther), the creators never sold this first "Superman" and it only saw print in a homemade fanzine self-publised by Siegel.
The only similarity between the two is in the name they used, as the first character was a human vagrant who was given telepathic powers by a scientist's experimental potion, whereas the second character was an alien from another world. Clark Kent / Kal El / Superman was a completely different character than the villain they'd created.

Yep ^^

The Superman that became the one we know, originally was a human, with no powers, and would help old ladies across the street and tell kids to pick up litter.

Ben Affleck has revealed on his Facebook page, a video of Deathstroke!

It appears to be test footage, but very likely they're going to have him in either Justice League, or the solo Batman movie that Affleck will be directing.
https://www.facebook.com/benaffleck/...1587293915696/

Ben Affleck has revealed on his Facebook page, a video of Deathstroke!

It appears to be test footage, but very likely they're going to have him in either Justice League, or the solo Batman movie that Affleck will be directing.
https://www.facebook.com/benaffleck/...1587293915696/
Dang, that looked lame too. Why does everything have to look like Iron Man?
Why not model suits after the designs in the comics? Yes, we know that cloth costumes don't translate well to live action, and superhero costumes end up looking dorky (and spandex is just so 80's). But does everybody have to wear plastic armor?

Well, the new Batsuit, Superman's suit, Wonder Woman and Aquaman aren't like that now.
Bale Batman was.
Flash is now though. He's all armoured.

Been news going round for ages about Supes appearing in the black suit.
So I made a fan art. Or, FArt, if you will

This might just do nobody any good.
Been news going round for ages about Supes appearing in the black suit.
So I made a fan art. Or, FArt, if you will