Holiday Help

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If it is Thompson, and I dunno if it is but I bet they all run along similar lines, then read my post above. He loses the deposit but he didn't pay the full deposit in the first place then he still owes the rest of the deposit
Might be different where you ladies are but to me a partial deposit is only a holding deposit and is fully refundable, but I will check your linkies. I didnt open them earlier - got distracted by my troll of a pug.

But I will say, if that guy is not the owner of the business/franchise I would be going over his head and claiming a full refund due to a recent family bereavement. It worked for me when I had to cancel a flight when I was suddenly diagnosed with cancer, so I'm sure a decent business owner would do the same for Optimus' situation.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
If it is Thompson, and I dunno if it is but I bet they all run along similar lines, then read my post above. He loses the deposit but he didn't pay the full deposit in the first place then he still owes the rest of the deposit
It was Thomas Cook. But yeah, same situation.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

It was Thomas Cook. But yeah, same situation.
I would contact the charity I gave you the link for to get some proper impartial advice from an expert to see if they can help in cases with extenuating circumstances such as yours.
Best of luck xxx

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I would contact the charity I gave you the link for to get some proper impartial advice from an expert to see if they can help in cases with extenuating circumstances such as yours.
Best of luck xxx
Thanks christine will do. If all fails they can whistle for the rest .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah, get your money first then tell him where he can go.