Happy late birthday, Ali Larter!

Tools    

The truth is in here
I forgot to wish her one yesterday, but it's not too late!

Hope you have a great birthday! Love seeing you in movies, although hopefully you'll do non Resident Evil related projects from now on. 41!

Who?

Ali Larter.. from Heroes and more recently the resident evil movies, she plays Claire Redfield
She also has a role on the new FOX series Pitch, whose fate still seems to be in limbo as to whether or not it's coming back to the schedule...it's been off the air since Christmas.

She also has a role on the new FOX series Pitch, whose fate still seems to be in limbo as to whether or not it's coming back to the schedule...it's been off the air since Christmas.
Oh cool, haven't seen that one, is it worth checking out, considering it doesn't sound like it's fate is in good shape?

Oh cool, haven't seen that one, is it worth checking out, considering it doesn't sound like it's fate is in good shape?

I think it's a really good show, but FOX hasn't decided yet whether or not their going to cancel it...it's probably not getting the ratings it needs to justify its budget, which is clearly huge, but I think it's a solid show that FOX should keep. I can think of 4 shows off the top of my head that they could cancel and keep this one. You can binge watch the first season if you're interested.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've always had a thing for her, Final Destination and Varsity Blues helped that.

Suspect's Reviews