Dopplegangers...

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Heath Ledger and the kid from The Path

Yes! Boring show but I totally caught that!

Edit: also, not an example of a doppelgänger (exactly) but this is totally true:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh I have so mny issues with that show, Saunch. Good young actor but dog damn that character is annoying.

John Savage looks like Conan O'Brien and Matthew McConaughey got Brundleflyed.

Yes! Boring show but I totally caught that!

Edit: also, not an example of a doppelgänger (exactly) but this is totally true:

Daisy Ridley is like a cross of Portman and Knightley.
Speaking of which, Portman and Knightley both played Amidala in Star Wars Episode I as well.

This is why a lot of people speculate that Ridley is a Skywalker...
Daisy..................................... Keira.................................... Natalie

Nah. There's definitely more Hayley Atwell there than Portman.

I've always thought Emily Kinney (Beth from The Walking Dead) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter) weirdly look very alike.

At first glance, I thought one of these two was going to be Jane Krakowski!

I've always thought Emily Kinney (Beth from The Walking Dead) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter) weirdly look very alike.

Thought the exact same for a long while, until I rewatched OOTP some hundred times. It's gone now

Maybe Jane Krakowski needs to be added here:

Whoa, you should add Jane Krakowski to that, right guys?

If I was going to post to this thread rather than the other one just like it, I'd post a really big photo of Jane Krakowski.

(We find that 9 out of 10 British housewives can't tell the difference between Jane Krakowski and a Dead Crab!)

When I watched Deadpool for the first time I thought "Isn't that Matthew Marsden?"...

Turns out it's not Marsden, of Anaconda and Resident Evil fame... it was Ed Skrein playing Ajax

Skrein

Marsden