How To Survive A Horror Story: A MoFo Tale.

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sexy Celebrity is currently writing a fantasy story about the Mofo Survivor games we've had. It's quite enjoyable, I suggest everyone go read it, even if you never played the game. It inspired me to write my own fantasy story about Mofos.

I try to write as much as I can, but have been too busy lately. So I'm using this as an excuse to get back into the swing of things. I also only write scripts, so this is totally new territory for me.

Yes, I'll be using people on this board as characters. I'll tag each person at the beginning of the post, to inform them that they have a part in that specific chapter. I can't force people to read it, if you do, that's awesome!!! Discussion is welcome!!! If you choose not to read it, that's perfectly fine too. I'm planning on finishing the story from beginning to end no matter how dead the thread may be to others. I won't cheap out and write an ending quickly just to end it, I want to go through with this whole thing.

So here goes nothing...

How To Survive A Horror Story:
A MoFo Tale.

Chapter One: Lover's Lane
Chapter Two: Small Town, Big Murder
Chapter Three: I See, You See, We All See A Crime Scene
Chapter Four: School's Out For Summer

Chapter Five: Killer On The Loose

Suspect's Reviews

Chapter One:

Lover’s Lane

The full moon illuminated Lover’s Lane a pale blue glow. What was once a hot spot for young teenagers to kiss, have sex and God knows what else, has since then become a barren wasteland. This site is lucky to see at least one visitor a month now.

Twenty some odd years ago, kids would park here and watch the sunrise, overlooking the town of Huntsville, population just over 600. Kids these days are more concerned with their Snapchats and Instagram likes than anything else. Clichéd places like Lover’s Lane become a relic of the past. Something parents talk about and kids roll their eyes at before making a fake gag reflex at the thought of their parents doing the nasty.

It had been exactly 37 days, 16 hours and 45 minutes since Lover’s Lane had last seen a car pull into the lot. The man in the car did not wish to canoodle with any woman; rather he had to take a piss and came to the conclusion that this would be the best spot. He was in the area for less than six minutes. The same can’t be said for the next visitor.

@Sedai and @LTIZZY, husband and wife, had a rough patch in their relationship. Things got a little stale, a little less exciting and a little too routine. Sedai knew he needed to spice things up a bit and thought it would be a good idea to bring LTIzzy to the place they first made love. Their yellow Ford Pinto pulled into Lover’s Lane and Sedai parked the car three spots down from the entrance.

They had a perfect view of the town.

You could see every building Huntsville had to offer, which wasn’t many. A typical small all-American town, which had one hospital, one police station, one school, pretty much one of everything. For some, that was perfect, for others it wasn’t enough. Both Sedai and LTIzzy had grown up in Huntsville, they never cared to leave it. Not even for vacation. This lifestyle could have had a hand in their current marital predicament.

Sedai turned off the engine, killed the headlights. “You remember this spot right?” he asked.

LTIzzy let out a small smile and nodded her head. She took off her seatbelt. Sedai did the same.

“The view hasn’t changed much since then.” LTIzzy whispered. “No.” Sedai replied. “It’s still as beautiful as ever”. His eyes never left hers to look out the window. He still had that charm.

He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss, probably the most passionate kiss he’d given in a long time.

Both Sedai and LTIzzy made out passionately in the car. Whatever dullness was in the relationship was gone now. Sedai had his teenage libido back and put it to good use. LTIzzy accidentally kicked the horn with her foot. They both laughed at the awkwardness of being in such a small vehicle.

“Maybe we should try the backseat?” LTIzzy asked.

Sedai simply nodded and they made their way into the back.

Headlights filled the once dark area known as Lover’s Lane. Another vehicle pulled into the lot. It parked two spots over from them. This was the most action Lover’s Lane had seen in years.

Of all the places and of all the times this guy had to be right here right now, ruining my night, Sedai thought to himself. He looked out the window to see who was there. It was too dark, he can’t make anything out and decided to ignore it.

The other vehicle turned off their engine. The creak of the car door opening made LTIzzy pause. The door slammed shut.

“Maybe we should stop.”

Sedai rolled his eyes, “Are you kidding me?”

LTIzzy moved up from Sedai and buttoned her shirt. “What if it’s a cop?”

“Then he’d had his lights on.” Sedai replied.

TAP TAP. Sedai looked to the window. A man stood there, he peered inside. LTIzzy quickly finished her buttons and fixed her hair.

“Who the hell does this guy think he is?” Sedai asked. He moved over and rolled the front window down.

“Can I help you?” he asked.

“Get out.” The man said. The voice was deep, strong and terrifying. Two words said with such force and confidence to make a strong man weak.
Not tonight though, not for Sedai. This was his night and he wasn’t going to let some pervert ruin it for him.

“Look buddy, I don’t know what your deal is, but I’m trying to have a romantic evening with my wife.”

“Get out of the vehicle. Now.” The man’s face was covered by shadows. He looked big, but Sedai measured him up and figured he could take him if need be. So he moved to open the door.

“Look, I don’t want to have to tell you again to bugger off, but you’re startin’ to really piss me off.” Sedai spoke as he exited the vehicle.

The man drew a gun. A Rock Island Armory M206 .38 Spl. Small, girlish and kind of lame, but when shoved in your face, the scariest thing you’ll ever see. LTIzzy didn’t see any of the commotion outside; Sedai’s body blocked her line of sight. The man had the gun pointed directly at his head. Sedai trembled with fear. He had never been in such a situation before. The most terrifying thing that ever happened to him was in eighth grade when the school bully challenged him to a fight. Sedai wanted to look tough and impress the girls, so he said yes. The rest of the day, the only thing that went through his head was how badly was the bully going to hurt him. Girls dig scars right? He kept telling himself that until the bell rang and he had to meet his maker.

That day the bully never showed up. A default victory for Sedai, one that he wasn’t proud of, but played up the persona for the rest of the school year. Sedai didn’t think about that day in elementary school, he didn’t think about the gun pointed to his head either. He thought about his wife, LTIzzy. Hoping to God that she wouldn’t be hurt tonight.

The man moved his thumb to the hammer spur and pulled it back. Sedai let out a whimper as a single tear dropped down his cheek.

“Please don’t. Please, I don’t know what you want, but if it’s money, just take it. Take it all, but please don’t hurt us.”

“Get on your knees.”

Sedai knew that he had to follow the man’s orders, or he’d be a dead body with a hole for a face.

He got on his knees. When he dropped to his knees, LTIzzy got a full view of the man with the gun. She screamed.

He pulled the trigger.

Blood, skull and brain matter slammed against the car door and splattered the window. What was left of Sedai’s head flew backwards and hit the car door, denting it. The lifeless body slid to the ground, leaving a blood streak along the yellow panel.

Sedai was dead.

LTIzzy feared for her life and tried to climb into the front seat of the vehicle. The man with the gun opened the front door and slid inside. Fear froze LTIzzy, she had no keys to the car, no way of getting out and a killer that sat directly in front of her. She was out of options.

The man turned to her, gun lazily pointed towards her chest.

“Scream for me.”

Just as the shriek left her lips, a shot rang out. A bright flash illuminated the interior of the car before the wet redness hit the back window. Another flash went off, timed with the bang. LTIzzy’s lifeless body slumped down the backseat of the car. Eyes open, starring frozenly up towards the sky. Blood splatter on her face.

The man exited the vehicle and placed the gun on the hood of the car. No prints were going to be found, he wore gloves. No eyewitness around, the place was deserted. Two victims, a husband and a wife looking to rekindle their dying relationship, never got the chance.

The man walked over to his vehicle, calmly. He entered the driver’s side door and the engine roared to life. Headlights turned on, overlooked the town of Huntsville, population just over 600, minus two.

Chapter Two:

Small Town, Big Murder

The Huntsville police station had a few desks and one jail cell. If you wanted to put someone away for longer, you’d have to drive to the next town over, which was about 30-45 minutes away. Huntsville never had the need for a bigger cell, as crime was relatively low. The most popular visitors of that cell were drunks or punk kids.

@Camo, the town Sheriff was asleep at his desk, a regular occurrence. He wore a tan uniform with a silver star pinned to his chest. An oversized cowboy hat that matched the ensemble sat on top of his face, shielding the light from his eyes so he could catch a few more snores throughout the day. He sat in his favourite rickety chair, feet up on the table, arms folded. He had perfected the sleeping in an uncomfortable chair method so well, that sometimes he preferred it to his own bed.

@CiCi sat in the desk across from Camo. Younger, better looking and more eager to get the job done, he filed paperwork from the previous night. Every once and again, he would look up and sneer at the big guy with the badge asleep a few feet away. After all, CiCi did most of the work, but Camo got all of the credit. CiCi was literally counting down the days until Camo retired and hopefully moved away from this town. The prospect of that was highly unlikely; most people die here while still holding onto their profession, but CiCi had hope.

“When the moon, hits your eye, like a big piece of pie, that’s….” the man from the cell sang off tune.

“Shut up in there will ya?” CiCi yelled, he wasn’t having any of it that day.

The man in the cell smiled and quietly mouthed the rest of the words. This man was known as @Sexy Celebrity, a name he had given himself back when he was a teenager. Sexy Celebrity was boisterous and to many people likeable. To everyone else, loathed. Here was a man who literally could not give a crap about what you though, yet desperately sought attention and approval. He was a walking contradiction.

One drink too many cost him a comfortable night in his own bed. Sexy Celebrity had pissed himself several times throughout the night, no one bothered to give him a spare pair of pants. This was routine though, they’d let him out when he was sober so he could saunter on home and sleep the rest of the day off.

The phone rang.

“Blaaa-riinngg, blaaaaaa-riiinnnng” Sexy Celebrity sang in tune with the phone. CiCi picked up the receiver.

“Hello, Huntsville police station, this is Officer CiCi speaking.”

CiCi’s eyes widened, just a bit, the news on the other wasn’t good.

“Are you sure about that?” He asked, hoping the information was a mistake. “Okay, alright. Yes, we’ll be right there.” He hung up the phone.

CiCi stood up and grabbed his things, mainly his belt with holster.

Camo’s index finger pushed up on the hat, to reveal his bloodshot eyes. “Going somewhere?” he asked.

“We just received a call about two dead bodies up on Lover’s Lane.” CiCi responded, still frantically putting his uniform together.

“Dead bodies?” Camo was rightfully confused.

“Yes sir, gunshot wounds I was told, sir.”

Camo sat up in his chair, he stroked his face. “Gunshots. You’re telling me we got two dead bodies up the mountain side and they were murdered?”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m tellin’ ya.”

“You know son, there hasn’t been a murder in Huntsville since I took over the station back in ’95. That’s a pretty damn long time for there to be no dead bodies turnin’ up round these parts.”

“I understand that sir.”

Camo sat there, thinking things through. This was most certainly going to ruin his day.

He stood up, grabbed his jacket and went for the door. CiCi followed, then stopped and turned to Sexy Celebrity. “What about him boss?”

“Cut him loose, we need the space for a killer.”

Chapter Three:

I See, You See,
We All See A Crime Scene

@The Rodent stood on the side of the road, opposite Lover’s Lane. He was waiting, nervously, for the Sheriff to arrive. He wore a Nikon camera around his neck and a small backpack around his shoulders. The Rodent was hiking through the forest to take some photos for an art project. He specialized in creativity and despite being extremely good at it, got zero support from friends and family. His project would juxtapose nature with human civilization; his plan was to blend the photos together to show how human growth ultimately destroys mother earth. He took 34 photos that day before stumbling upon the yellow Ford Pinto with two dead bodies.

The Rodent first spotted them through his viewfinder. Not sure what to do, he went in for a closer look. He thought maybe they were still alive and he could help them, be a hero, not a nerd. The Rodent cautiously walked over to the car and could see, clear as day, that Sedai was dead. He didn’t have a face anymore. The gunshot wound tore him a new one, unrecognizable. The Rodent covered his mouth so he wouldn’t spew chunks of his breakfast all over the crime scene. He had seen enough episodes of CSI to know not to touch anything and if his vomit covered the victim, well, he didn’t want to think about what would happen to him if that happened.

The Rodent mustered up enough strength to look inside the window at the second victim. He noticed no movement and immediately backed away. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911. He spoke to CiCi on the other end and waited across the street for them to arrive.

It took them 24 minutes and 37 seconds to arrive.

@Camo and @CiCi pulled up in their patrol car. The Rodent waved them down and hurried over to the side of their vehicle.

“Hello Sheriff, I spoke with you on the phone.”

Camo exited the vehicle. “I take it you’re the kid who found the bodies.”

“Yes sir I am. I didn’t touch anything either, that I can guarantee you.” The Rodent smiled, proud of this fact.

“Good for you.” Camo was sarcastic in his response. “My partner here is going to take your statement while I investigate a little bit, okay?” Camo moved past The Rodent without waiting for an answer.

CiCi motioned for The Rodent to follow him over to the side; he pulled out a notepad and took notes.

Camo gingerly walked towards Sedai. He looked unimpressed. He shook his head in disappointment; he really didn’t want to have to deal with a murder case, his first one in fact.

Camo bent down to view the body. The first thing he noticed was there was no face, just a hole with dried blood and bone. He reached inside Sedai’s jacket pocket, looking for some form of identification.

Nothing.

He turned the body over and reached into his back pocket. Success. A wallet. He took it out and looked through it.

“Poor son of a bitch.”

Camo stood up, he grabbed a handkerchief and covered the door handle. He pulled and entered the vehicle. He peered into the backseat. He was able to recognize this victim. Two bullet wounds, directly in the chest. The backseat was a mess. Blood everywhere. Camo used the handkerchief to cover his face from the smell.

CiCi walked up to the car, The Rodent’s Nikon camera in hand. Camo stepped out and noticed the camera.

“Figured we’d get some photos. It is a crime scene after all.” CiCi said.

Camo simply nodded.

CiCi got to work. He took photos of everything. The dead body on the floor, the dent in the car, the blood smears across the side of the car, the dead body in the back seat, the blood stains inside the car. He got out and looked around the ground, found what he was looking for.

He took another picture of a shell casing on the ground. “Found something Sheriff.”

Camo walked over and inspected the evidence. “Looks like a .38 to me.”

“This could do that to a face?” CiCi asked, as he pointed to the dead body a few feet behind them.

“Not really, maybe the gun is modified. Maybe it could, close enough range and you’re lookin’ at some serious damage.” Camo replied.

“There’s going to be two more casings inside the car. You’re the lucky one to go and get them.” Camo said with a smile on his face. “I’m going to call this in, get a few more bodies out here to help.” Camo walked towards their patrol car. CiCi walked towards the Ford Pinto.

As CiCi was trying to climb inside, he noticed something on the hood.

It was the gun.

He stepped out of the car and took a photo of the gun. The gun matched the type of bullet casing they found on the ground. There looked to be no modifications done to it. He ran back to the patrol car and grabbed evidence bags.

He placed the gun in a clear evidence bag, tagged it and left it on the hood. He went back inside the car to look for those other bullet casings. He looked out the back window and saw The Rodent air drumming, killing time.

CiCi was careful not to disturb the body, or get any blood on his uniform. A hard undertaking, considering how messy the backseat was. After a few moments, he found what he was looking for. Two bullet casings, matching the other found outside.

Click. Click.

Two photos taken and two casings bagged. CiCi stepped out of the vehicle as Camo approached. “We got a few more people comin’ this way.” Camo mentioned. CiCi nodded, they needed all the help they could get.

“Whaddya got for me?” Camo asked.

“Alright, let’s run through this thing.” CiCi took a step back a mimed the entire crime scene.

“The two victims come to Lover’s Lane for some peace and quiet. They look to be in their mid to late 30’s, so this place had to have some sort of special meaning to them, otherwise why leave the comfort of their own home?” CiCi walked closer to the bodies.

“They parked, got busy and that’s when another car pulls up.” CiCi looks around the ground and spots another set of tire tracks. He takes a photo.

“Not bad kid, not bad.” Camo was impressed, but not overly.

“The suspect exits the vehicle and walks over to our two victims. He needs to get their attention because they’re both inside and we have one victim out here. So maybe he acts lost? Or needs help of some sort? Something he does manages to get our first victim out of the car. When our first victim exits, that’s when our suspect pulls the gun on him. He doesn’t kill him immediately; evidence on the victim’s knees indicates that the suspect forced him to the ground. This was an execution. BANG." CiCi mimes a gunshot with his fingers.

"One gunshot wound to the face, victim goes flying back and slides over dead on the ground. Instant kill. Now, our second victim must have seen this and tried to escape, maybe fear paralyzed her and she couldn’t move. Not sure. But we know that the suspect entered the vehicle and sat in the front driver’s side. He must have shot her with his left hand, because shooting her with his right would have been too awkward. He would have needed to extend his arm more, giving her the opportunity to grab the gun. Simply resting his left hand on the shoulder of the seat makes it easier. Maybe our killer is left-handed. He shoots her once, right in the chest. Blood splatters across the back window. Is she dead right away? Maybe not, maybe that’s why the suspect shot again. Second entry goes through the chest, directly through the heart it seems. Then our killer exits the vehicle and for some reason, places the gun on the hood of the car.”

“Why does he leave the gun?” Camo asked. “To toy with us? He clearly doesn’t think we can trace it back to him.” Replied Cici.

Camo pondered this for a moment, and then turned to CiCi. “I guess the next question is, will he do this again?”

A few moments later more police arrived and they eventually took the dead bodies away. CiCi promised The Rodent that he would get his camera back tomorrow; he just had to transfer the files over to his computer first.

Two dead bodies, killed execution style. Something about this didn’t sit right with Sheriff Camo, he knew that this wasn’t going to be the last dead body he’d see in Huntsville.

Also, if anyone doesn't want to be apart of the story or would rather I did not tag them for every entry they are in, just let me know.

I'll kill you off early.....

A system of cells interlinked
"Sedai was dead"

Chapter Four:

School’s Out For Summer

The students of Huntsville High all had their eye on the clock. It counted down the seconds left of their current hell known as high school. No one paid any attention to @Holden Pike, their history teacher.

Holden Pike was a no nonsense type teacher who would take pleasure in denying students their bathroom breaks. He thought that teaching history was more important than any other subject; he includes Math and English in that category.

The school had a dress code for the staff, but Holden Pike rarely paid any attention to it. He felt it was too odd to have teachers be clean-shaven, so he would sport an unruly beard. It wasn’t too out of control, just enough so that it wouldn’t bother him. He was also a fan of films and would always take the opportunity to watch a film that dealt with historical events. His favourite parts were always pausing the film and explaining how wrong the filmmakers got it. The students hated movie days for this very reason.

The film choice for today was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Holden Pike had a lot to say about this one.

Holden Pike’s favourite student was @Ðèstîñy, the school president. Destiny was your typical school president, smart, ambitious and friendly. She ran a smart campaign and won in a landslide against her school rival, @Miss Vicky. The two despised each other. It might have had something to do with the fact that Miss Vicky slept with Destiny’s boyfriend, @honeykid. Honeykid would use the excuse that Destiny was too focused on her winning school president that she neglected their relationship. Miss Vicky would use the excuse that she thought sleeping with Honeykid would ruin Destiny and make it that she couldn’t go on campaigning.

It did the exact opposite. It ignited a fire in Destiny that no one had seen. Honeykid quickly became the ex-boyfriend and Destiny went into hyper-mode. Every free minute she had, she dedicated to the campaign. In the end, it paid off.

As for Honeykid and Miss Vicky, they’re not together. Neither Destiny or Miss Vicky are on speaking terms with Honeykid and any interaction between the two ladies, was pure venom. All three of them shared the same history class together.

Abraham Lincoln had just beheaded a vampire when the bell rang. The students quickly grabbed their bags and books and bolted for the door. They had freedom at last, for a few months anyways. Every student’s favourite day in the school year was the last few moments on the last day before summer.

Honeykid stood at his locker when @Swan showed up. Best friends since they were five. Swan was the Ying to Honeykid’s Yang. The two did everything together. One time when they were kids, they broke into an abandoned van and stole some change from the cup holder. Honeykid told his little brother, who in turn told their mother. He was grounded for a month and she scolded Swan as well. Told him to tell his mother what happened. The next day at school, Honeykid asked Swan how much trouble he got it.

He never told his mother. To this day, she doesn’t know.

“You comin’ to @rauldc14’s party tonight?” asked Swan. “It’s going to be insane. His parents are gone and the entire school is invited.”

“Is Destiny going to be there?” asked Honeykid.

“Does it matter? Who cares? There will be tons of beaver available to you, forget about her.”

“No man, I messed up. Don’t you get it? I don’t want some other girl. I want her.”

“Wow man, you nee to get over her and quick.” Swan protested.

Honeykid grabbed items from his locker and threw them in his bag. They headed towards the front doors.

“You seen The Rodent today?” asked Honeykid.

“Nah man, he’s taking photos or something for some project he’s doing for the summer. Extra credit and crap.” Swan said as he flung open the doors and jumped down the steps.

Students were fleeing the school with glee. Honeykid spotted Destiny near the bike racks. She was with @cricket. They were really close to each other.

“What’s going on over there?” he asked.

Cricket and Destiny kissed.

“Mother fuc-“

Swan stopped Honeykid from running over there. “She’s not your girl anymore man, let it go”

Honeykid stopped and looked to Swan. “She’s moved on, so why don’t you?” he said empathetically.

Honeykid looked back to Destiny and Cricket. He wasn’t happy at the thought of those two being together. Cricket was the popular kid, always won the popular vote and dated the popular chicks. He took it upon himself to position him with the school president, no one knew about this relationship. He intended to keep it a secret incase it hurt his reputation, but at the same time would have the school president’s ear and his plan was to manipulate the system to his liking.

The real challenge for him was to keep the relationship going all summer so he can continue the following school year.

Miss Vicky walked to her car. Leaning against it, waiting for her was @Harry Lime, her brother. They were not related; their relationship was done through marriage. Harry Lime’s father moved him down from Canada. While job-hunting, he ran into Miss Vicky’s mother in a coffee shop. They hit it off and were married within the year.

In a typical story, Miss Vicky and Harry Lime would despise each other, but this isn’t a typical story. The two immediately hit it off and became best friends. The zero sexual attraction to each other made it easier for them to hang out and share common interests.

He opened the door for her and she slid inside the car. He walked to the other side and got in, sped away. Harry Lime drove with precision. He loved his car and took good care of it. Certain rules were to be followed when inside.

1: No muddy shoes.
You’d have to take them off and place them in a plastic bag supplied in the passenger sidecar door.

2: No food.
It didn’t matter how messy or clean it would be, food was banned from being inside or anywhere near the car.

3: Only he was to drive it.
No borrowing of the car, if you needed a ride, you asked him.

4: No sex.
If Harry Lime didn’t want food juices inside the car, he certainly didn’t want any other kind of juice.

All of these rules would be broken by the end of the night.

That is hilarious, Suspect. I'm Holden's favorite student, Honey's pissed he can't have me anymore, and I'm making out with Cricket. With all this going on in my life, and I'm also the school President. Man, am I busy.

Destiny was your typical school president, smart, ambitious and friendly.
So you couldn't toss sexy in there, but no time later, we're referred to as beaver!?!

“Is Destiny going to be there?” asked Honeykid.

“Does it matter? Who cares? There will be tons of beaver available to you, forget about her.”
Thanks man!