Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Has anyone mentioned Pauly Shore yet?

Sean Penn while I concede he's a good actor it's been about 15 years since I've seen a film of his I would ever want to rewatch. And unless the film has glowing reviews it's normally a pass for me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Arr go...

I love him and always have. What turns you off him, Matt?

I can't really think of any at the moment.

This might just do nobody any good.
Sean Penn while I concede he's a good actor it's been about 15 years since I've seen a film of his I would ever want to rewatch. And unless the film has glowing reviews it's normally a pass for me.
He's disappeared too far up his own now.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Arr go...

I love him and always have. What turns you off him, Matt?

I can't really think of any at the moment.
For one, I don't think he's a good actor. He's so annoying.. And it's not just one movie -- he's been in a handful that I saw.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
For one, I don't think he's a good actor. He's so annoying.. And it's not just one movie -- he's been in a handful that I saw.
Fair enough. Not sure what the first movie I sw him in was.

Nicolas Cage got in because his Uncle Coppola.... I can't stand him.. I remember watching "Con-Air" and while his friend (Bubba Gump) is dying, he mutters slowly "i have a situation here......" --- the only movie I liked with him in it was Leaving Las Vegas, but it was the character that was interesting, not him... Also, the woman who played Ms. Karate Kid was very good.

Cary Grant is too "smooth" for me to like, also.. Or David Niven... Just seems fake.

This might just do nobody any good.
Nicolas Cage got in because his Uncle Coppola.... I can't stand him.. I remember watching "Con-Air" and while his friend (Bubba Gump) is dying, he mutters slowly "i have a situation here......" --- the only movie I liked with him in it was Leaving Las Vegas, but it was the character that was interesting, not him... Also, the woman who played Ms. Karate Kid was very good.
I still love Cage in Raising Arizona. He plays that endearing goof so perfectly that I can almost forget the s**t he's been involved with in the last 20 years or so.

Cary Grant is too "smooth" for me to like, also.. Or David Niven... Just seems fake.

I still love Cage in Raising Arizona. He plays that endearing goof so perfectly that I can almost forget the s**t he's been involved with in the last 20 years or so.

See the way he says "Get Out" -- it's soooo fake

Russel Crowe: I can't stand him. I just find him totally awful
Mel Gibson: I don't think I like one movie with him in it...

Jared Leto.
He just seems really pretentious to me, like he tries really hard to be cool, in, or whatever you want to call it.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Shia LaBeouf - Annoying in everything.

Jared Leto - Usually sucks and the worst Joker of all time.

Jennifer Lawrence - Very annoying and needs to stop doing X-Men movies.