MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I shoulda been at the top of that list....gah!
I wish Id grabbed more power from the draft (HRs), but Im stronger with my SPs. Its a darn good thing to not have ERA & Whip concerns. K rate could be better but I think itll do.

I admit to drafting HanRam due to past achievements, but Im guessing hes not going to be as bad as last year. (There really should be a "fingers crossed" smiley.) Hoping Tulo does better too.

I think I had a good draft, considering that I missed the first five picks. The only guy who I don't love is Braun, and hopefully I can get a solid middle infielder in a trade for him. Hopefully going with 5 relievers doesn't bite me back.

How would you guys rate the computers selections for The Empire?
Maybe a C, but you can improve that in bunches by working the waiver wire and seal any holes in your lineup, like a complete lack of Holds.

Mmm, I think the computer gave The Empire a team that can be worked with. The first five or six picks are pretty good, but I don't like the whole roster.

How would you guys rate the computers selections for The Empire?
To tell you the truth you have some holes and some injury risks but what I have learned in fantasy baseball that you won't know till the season is a couple of weeks in. Sometimes the teams that look the worst(not saying your team looks the worst)end up being the best and vice versa.

Nice pickup on Brandon Phillips there Mike. He was back last year, playing strong, and then got hurt. Still had a respectable season so should be better this year.

Nervous about HanRam & Tulo. If someone comes across anything good said about them please link me. Yeah, my gut hunch on draft day vs fantasy baseball experts entire, yeah...

Eager to see Keuchel, Scherzer, and Grays Opening Day!

A system of cells interlinked
Desmond is a big question mark for me, hence the Phillips stash.

Ive got some offensive risks, some needs, but not for my pitching. Oh baby...

Max Scherzer
Dallas Keuchel
Sonny Gray
Yu Darvish (back at end May/beginning June)
Steven Matz
Jason Hammel
Erasmo Ramirez (Hes been incredible)

Perhaps the best starting rotation in our league? Not bragging, Im really asking.

I think it's either you or the Nine. I like the top of his rotation a little bit more than yours (Felix, Sale, Carrasco), your starters—as a whole—I think are better, and he has the better bullpen, in my view. That said, I'd be very happy to have either of your staffs. Not at the expense of my hitting, though.

I waz going to say mine but didn't want to jinx myself. Sale and Felix will obviously be having Tommy John by June.

A system of cells interlinked
Reddick the hottest hitter so far this spring, which of course means I can look forward to him sitting .194 on the season. :P

I never realized how much March moves like a snail

Reddick the hottest hitter so far this spring, which of course means I can look forward to him sitting .194 on the season. :P
I would say Maikel Franko is the hottest hitter but Reddick is doing very good as well.

I would say Maikel Franko is the hottest hitter but Reddick is doing very good as well.
Franco was sweet last season. He was doing the job Longo was supposed to be doing for me, and it was his first season!

HanRam is wanting to stay in spring training games longer to improve at playing first base. Good to see hes not a sloth. The entire Red Sox had a turnaround a few seasons ago when they all maned up, focused, and worked harder. Maybe thisll be a comeback season for Hanny?!

HanRam is wanting to stay in spring training games longer to improve at playing first base. Good to see hes not a sloth. The entire Red Sox had a turnaround a few seasons ago when they all maned up, focused, and worked harder. Maybe thisll be a comeback season for Hanny?!
Ortiz hitting 35 bombs and knocking in 100 is all I want to see from the Red Sox this year. The rest of the lineup can hang out near the Mendoza line for all I care.