My Top 70 Favorite Best Movie Scenes All Time.

Tools    

I just finished my comic book movie scenes but wanted to try one that pays homage to all movie scenes which are really the best moments from all the films I have scene. With Star Wars , LOTR and Harry Potter having so many films. I have decided the entire franchises will have 3 slots each franchise.

I will post 3 films moments but will only do one movie moment per post after the first page. Now I know I will miss some great moments in other peoples opinions.
Not trying to anger or offend anyone. Just trying to pay homage to great movie moments.
This will only have 70 slots so sad to say some where left off that should make anyones 100 plus list. But I tend to make lists too long and that can get boring.

70 Fill Your Hands----True Grit---- Original and Remake

I do like the modern technology when its done right in film of today but i also love and miss simple films where actors and music tell a story. Love the beauty of a western when it is done right. Which is no considered a B film or an Indie small film. But seldom can a great scene work by different actors. But in this case Bridges and Wayne nailed this field scene very well.

69 Times Up----Independence Day

Nothing quite like city destruction in film and aliens did it no better then the Independence Day aliens who destroyed earth biggest cities like we would exterminate any pest.

68 What The Hell Are You----Predator

Love that Independence Day moment.

65 Cross The Streams---Ghostbusters

I realize compared to today sharper effects that the movie looks dated but its the campy nature that is the most alluring about ghostbusters. Cause the remake had the chance of modern effects in film making and it was really bad.

I remember that scene of Peter Pan as my biggest "but I'm supposed to be rooting for Peter Pan in this movie, right?" in there. Poor Captain Hook, the most bullied Disney villain ever created.

58 Stinky Fish------Grumpy Old Men

Love this movie. One of my very favorite films and i always watch it Christmas day.

56 Mickey Dies ----Rocky 3

You just dont have any heart if dont get choked up when Mickey dies after Rocky looses. Stallone is very underrated because he wrote Rocky and the character was his creation. He plays Rocky as a from the streets Philly Boxer.

Well Mickey was like his dad. Apollo was like his Big Brother. Its a tough call but think Mickey death shattered him. Where as we always knew Rocky vs the Russian was gonna happen killing Apollo sealed it would happen but with Mickey we just did not know if he would come back.