Aquaman

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Someone called it “Wet Panther”, which I know isn’t a totally fair jab but... still...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I hope Mamoa gets another shot at being a superhero.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
i know DC movies are kinda bad except suicide squad but hope this one looks okay
Erm, Wonder Woman was fantastic.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I was just really curious how the underwater stuff would be handled, I'm not sure what I was expecting from the first trailer but this surprised me tbh

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
i know DC movies are kinda bad except suicide squad but hope this one looks okay
This sentence is an oxymoron.

Suspect's Reviews

I wait for this movie only because of James Momoa, i hope he would do a great job and the movie won't sink like some of the last DC-movies

Looks like a CGI mess.

Also, why have they made Aquaman some dude who just either laughs after pulling a stunt and says something daft, or throws out stupid lines at times of importance?

"Something something trident"

DC really needs a hard reboot.

Getting a real Asgard meets Rivendell vibe.

I was thinking there's a little Fifth Element in there as well during that temple scene.

This might just do nobody any good.
Well, now that we’ve seen the Black Manta chase, what’s the point?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Looks like a CGI mess.

Also, why have they made Aquaman some dude who just either laughs after pulling a stunt and says something daft, or throws out stupid lines at times of importance?

"Something something trident"

DC really needs a hard reboot.

Without a doubt the pendulum swinging from the dark and gritty, reality based movies before it.

Those wide shots of the underwater battles, with shark mounts and giant crab artillery, remind me of early RTS video games. Kind of a Red Alert III/KKnD vibe.

Good point on James Wan. He may be the only part of this movie that still interests me after all the blasted marketing they are putting behind this.