Scumbags of Hollywood and people who defend them

Tools    

Think this should probably be locked anyway. Bunker has shown that he's a troll, as soon as he came back he made a top ten worst Star Wars characters thread to try and reignite the same tired arguments and once no one bit there he created another thread to rile people up. There's already a thread for this and his only attention is to stir up trouble obviously.
It disturbs people when they find themselves arguing against an honest man. Tempting to paint that honest man a troll or say to others he has zero credibility. How low must you feel to follow me Thread after Thread in attempt to tarnish my name. When all I'm humbly doing is tarnishing the name of people who actually deserves it like Harvey or Roman Polansky.

It disturbs people when they find themselves arguing against an honest man. Tempting to paint that honest man a troll or say to others he has zero credibility. How low must you feel to follow me Thread after Thread in attempt to tarnish my name. When all I'm humbly doing is tarnishing the name of people who actually deserves it like Harvey or Roman Polansky.
I'm not arguing with you in this thread, i've agreed with everything you've said. You are very obviously trolling though. And i think you are getting me mixed up again, the only threads i've ever spoken to you in are this and The Last Jedi one very briefly.

Except with parental consent...which I believe happened in this case.
Oh if it won't for freedom of speech I would make sure characters like you wouldn't be on a movie site or any site at all. If those are your beliefs you should take a long look in the mirror

It disturbs people when they find themselves arguing against an honest man. Tempting to paint that honest man a troll

Yeah half of what I was saying in the debate earlier was serious, the other half I was just trolling.

Oh if it won't for freedom of speech I would make sure characters like you wouldn't be on a movie site or any site at all. If those are your beliefs you should take a long look in the mirror
He's saying that's the law, not that it's his beliefs. I don't know if that's the law, if it is it's revolting. I know parents can consent to their child marrying at an earlier age but i wouldn't think 13, and even if you can that's obviously irrelevant to the Polanski case as marriage has nothing to do with it.

I'm not arguing with you in this thread, i've agreed with everything you've said. You are very obviously trolling though. And i think you are getting me mixed up again, the only threads i've ever spoken to you in are this and The Last Jedi one very briefly.
Terribly sorry I'm so used to debating people on this site so much i've become a wee bit paranoid. Why won't people leave the old bunker alone

Because you continually pick fights and then wildly overstate your position as some misguided form of emphasis.

Just relax and make normal arguments without invective or hyperbole, dude.

Why didn't you highlight the part when I clearly stated that my trolling days are over. On my second Star Wars debate and way after that It's always been full honesty on my account.
And it must've took you a lot of strolling back to find very old stuff I wrote. Are you developing an infatuation with me Yoda

Why didn't you highlight the part when I clearly stated that my trolling days are over.
Because simply saying it is meaningless if it's not reflected in your actions, of course.

On my second Star Wars debate and way after that It's always been full honesty on my account.
Nope. It's been an obvious alt account that you still haven't owned up to, and lots more exaggeration.

And it must've took you a lot of strolling back to find very old stuff I wrote.
There's a search box on every thread. It doesn't take a lot.

Are you developing an infatuation with me Yoda
Yeah, gee, I dunno why people don't believe you on the trolling thing. It's a mystery.

[quote=Yoda;1863999]Because simply saying it is meaningless if it's not reflected in your actions, of course.

Nope. It's been an obvious alt account that you still haven't owned up to, and lots more exaggeration.

And it must've took you a lot of strolling back to find very old stuff I wrote.
There's a search box on every thread. It doesn't take a lot.

Yeah, gee, I dunno why people don't believe you on the trolling thing. It's a mystery.
If I was really a troll I would scroll back and use old stuff you've said to turn against you. But Unlike some people I know my boundaries. But I guess when you're the administrator of a big site it's no biggie to bend the rules use and manipulate what people say like your own personal chessboard.

I gave you a simple explanation that day to why someone came to my aid on the Star Wars debate. You have no proof that I'm a liar yet you paint me that way on the site and pass it off as fact. Without even asking me what happened in advance.

In actual fact all that happened was my partner created her own account as she wanted to get involved in the debate. But I didn't know recommending this site to another can get you banned. I understood your confusion at the time, but since you still have not explained the truth of what happened. And even if you don't believe that truth you shouldn't feel free to make up your own truth and pass it of as fact.

especially when I have presented you with the real truth and you have chosen to leave my name tarnished Just because of a petty personal grudge you seem to have against me.

I would rather be a troll for a week then a crooked administrator for a day

I love Tarantino. He's my all-time favorite director.

His career will not be over. It's not like he raped anyone.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

If I was really a troll I would scroll back and use old stuff you've said to turn against you.
First, it's not "old stuff." It's like last month, dude.

Second, that's not trolling. That's part of a normal disagreement, and perfectly fine if done so thoughtfully.

Third, you can't. I actually consider what I say, and you're not going to find any examples of me flat-out contradicting myself in our interactions.

But I guess when you're the administrator of a big site it's no biggie to bend the rules use and manipulate what people say like your own personal chessboard.
"Bend the rules"? You think there's a rule against going to a thread, typing a search term, and then showing you what you said?

I gave you a simple explanation that day to why someone came to my aid on the Star Wars debate.
It was not simple at all. First, you pretended to have no idea what was going on and made no admission you knew the person. Then, you pretended it was your friend. Then, when I told you they had the same IP, you said it was your girlfriend living with you.

So yeah, sorry: I don't believe you. That'd be hard to believe coming from anyone, let alone someone who admits they've trolled, exaggerates all the time, and has a penchant for just saying whatever when questioned. For example:

This is probably the fourth time you've responded to totally reasonable arguments with some silly, kneejerk accusation. You just did it yesterday when I moved your thread to the correct forum, for crying out loud.

I think by now you should realize this "reflexively accuse people of bias as a distraction" thing isn't really gonna fly.

Anyway I'm not going to dive into the fray again with a vicious pack of nerds. I'll save my real fight for when it counts

I swear to god, this is Des.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

[quote=Bunker Wise;1864003]
Because simply saying it is meaningless if it's not reflected in your actions, of course.

If I was really a troll I would scroll back and use old stuff you've said to turn against you. But Unlike some people I know my boundaries. But I guess when you're the administrator of a big site it's no biggie to bend the rules use and manipulate what people say like your own personal chessboard.

I gave you a simple explanation that day to why someone came to my aid on the Star Wars debate. You have no proof that I'm a liar yet you paint me that way on the site and pass it off as fact. Without even asking me what happened in advance.

In actual fact all that happened was my partner created her own account as she wanted to get involved in the debate. But I didn't know recommending this site to another can get you banned. I understood your confusion at the time, but since you still have not explained the truth of what happened. And even if you don't believe that truth you shouldn't feel free to make up your own truth and pass it of as fact.

especially when I have presented you with the real truth and you have chosen to leave my name tarnished Just because of a petty personal grudge you seem to have against me.

"Bend the rules"? You think there's a rule against going to a thread, typing a search term, and then showing you what you said?

In reply to what you said it's been proven by scientists that every day brain cells die and are replaced by new ones. Eventually to the point where none of your brain cells are the same as they were when you were younger. So the brain cells I had when I was a toddler have all been replaced by now I might as well have died and been reborn. So when you show me comments I wrote a long time ago. you're pretty much showing it to different man.

A Man who might not appreciate it, so yes there should be a rule against showing me old stuff I wrote. The brain cells that help to write them comments some of them no longer work for my brain anymore. So you need to be more considerate

I swear to god, this is Des.
If you get brain force then you won't be mistaking other peoples identities on this site that's all I can say

Yeah, or you could just learn to consider what you say first and talk/argue like a normal, reasonable person.

Maybe try that first.
It's ironic because you might as well be talking to the voice of reason

In reply to what you said it's been proven by scientists that every day brain cells die and are replaced by new ones. Eventually to the point where none of your brain cells are the same as they were when you were younger. So the brain cells I had when I was a toddler have all been replaced by now I might as well have died and been reborn. So when you show me comments I wrote a long time ago. you're pretty much showing it to different man.
First, that's false. Brain cells last a lifetime.

Second, as I literally just said, it was last month. So it wouldn't apply anyway.

Third, if this were true, and the comments actually were old, that means you'd have given everybody permission to say anything and never be accountable because they're a different person. And guess what? That means all your accusations about others would instantly become invalid, anyway.

A Man who might not appreciate it, so yes there should be a rule against showing me old stuff I wrote. The brain cells that help to write them comments some of them no longer work for my brain anymore. So you need to be more considerate
Okay, you're not even trying to make the trolling believable any more. And on the off chance you're not trolling, you are so shockingly unaware of how discussion and argument are supposed to proceed that you really shouldn't be on a forum.

Stop wasting people's time. I'm closing this thread, and the next time you try to troll you're getting another (longer) ban. After that, it's permanent.

By the way, I encourage anyone who wants to to transfer the original topic to the existing thread on sexual misconduct, if they want. Perfectly legitimate topic, when not hijacked by silliness.