Scumbags of Hollywood and people who defend them

Tools    

Quinton Tarantino defender of Roman Polansky

It's no secret that Quinn Tarantino has been under speculation for being close friends with Harvey winesten.

People often asked which one of Tarantino's characters is like him the most but after his interview with Howard Stern he's probably most like the rapeist character zed where he is openly defending Roman Polansky who sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl. But no one explains it better than Alex Jones in this vid.

Looks to me like some people somewhere are using the recent developments to take Tarantino down. The Thurman car crash thing didn't quite work, so they're trying this one next.

Tarantino doesn't exactly strike me as the nicest guy in the business. But I hope his career isn't over because of some stupid comments he made years ago.

Johnny Depp another famous Polansky defender. Unlike Quinn Tarantino I am not suspicious of Johnny Depp being a perv or rapist because I just think the man is so naive and detached from reality. And hearing The amount of stupidity that come out of his mouth in this interview showcases just how disattached he is. It's a shame at some actors can't keep a humble virtue and grounded personality like Robert Redford or John Voight. Some unfortunately end up with their head in the clouds like Johnny Depp in this interview.

Looks to me like some people somewhere are using the recent developments to take Tarantino down. The Thurman car crash thing didn't quite work, so they're trying this one next.

Tarantino doesn't exactly strike me as the nicest guy in the business. But I hope his career isn't over because of some stupid comments he made years ago.
The words speak for themselves. And you can't deny how slimy it is when he says "13-year-old party girls, sounds like he's talking from experience if you ask me. Looks like Tarantino's warped face matches his warped brain

Such a productive way to make a return after a temporary ban. Stir up past comments in an attempt to bash industry figure heads (or accuse them of being rapists) for no real reason, then post some hysterical Alex Jones video since you can't speak for yourself.

Also, we have a thread for these things.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Meryl Streep if I had a nickel for the amount of stupidity that comes out of this girl's mouth I would be a millionaire by now. Meryl "I'm very sorry that he is in jail, well to be honest I'm very sorry for the 13-year-old who was abused by him. People like Meryl Streep give Hollywood a bad name either she's just naive like Johnny Depp or a truly vile person neither would surprise me

Polanski should have been freed due to the judicial misconduct. They arranged a plea bargain he was following it when the Prosecutor and Judge behaved unethically. Now do I think Polanski was "dated" a 13 year old...40 years ago sure, while in the US the age of consent is 18, Poland and European countries it's 14/15 and I don't know what it was back in the 1970's.

Also it's very difficult for me to care about a sex crime from 40 years ago in a post-Trump world.

Such a productive way to make a return after a temporary ban. Stir up past comments in an attempt to bash industry figure heads (or accuse them of being rapists) for no real reason, then post a hysterical Alex Jones video since you can't speak for yourself.

Also, we have a thread for these things.
it's important for me I think to tackle this subject because unlike your comments on your thread I don't pull any punches. And I don't think it's Extreme to call someone a scumbag who defends a child rapist, whether they are an industry figure or not. But hey I guess our standards are just very different. But if you pick up brain force like I said maybe you'll see it my way. But then again no amount of brain cells will improve a mind of poor morals

DATED a 13 year old? 13 year olds CAN'T GIVE CONSENT, that's the thought process of a rapist. Not to mention he gave her alcohol and qualalude's and uh...raped her, guess that was just a benefit of dating (jesus christ) 13 year olds.

You are correct that the courts bungled the case but he's absolutely a rapist, even if he didn't force himself on her he still admittedly had sex with a 13 year old.

it's important for me I think to tackle this subject because unlike your comments on your thread I don't pull any punches. And I don't think it's Extreme to call someone a scumbag who defends a child rapist, whether they are an industry figure or not. But hey I guess our standards are just very different. But if you pick up brain force like I said maybe you'll see it my way. But then again no amount of brain cells will improve a mind of poor morals
Dude, at this point you have zero credibility. Sorry but you created an alt to agree with yourself, there's no coming back from that. I don't even care just telling you that no one is taking you seriously anymore if they ever were.

Polanski should have been freed due to the judicial misconduct. They arranged a plea bargain he was following it when the Prosecutor and Judge behaved unethically. Now do I think Polanski was "dated" a 13 year old...40 years ago sure, while in the US the age of consent is 18, Poland and European countries it's 14/15 and I don't know what it was back in the 1970's.

Also it's very difficult for me to care about a sex crime from 40 years ago in a post-Trump world.
The law is the law and back then in the 1970s whether it be in America or Europe 13 is simply too young. And as long as that scumbag is alive people should care about the fact that he escaped justice

Dude, at this point you have zero credibility. Sorry but you created an alt to agree with yourself, there's no coming back from that. I don't even care just telling you that no one is taking you seriously anymore if they ever were.
I read dude and almost stopped reading then and FYI my partner set up an account for herself she's also a big Star Wars fan and wanted to get in on the debate. So the whole band was one big silly misunderstanding. But hey I'm just pointing out facts I didn't know that you need credibility for that.

I read dude and almost stopped reading then and FYI my partner set up an account for herself she's also a big Star Wars fan and wanted to get in on the debate. So the whole band was one big silly misunderstanding. But hey I'm just pointing out facts I didn't know that you need credibility for that.
Nonsense. You were acting like you had no idea who it was, surely you would have pointed out that your conveinent ally was your partner. Jesus.

And I find your credibility non-existent The fact you think Polansky a Child rapist should be freed
Uh, maybe you should learn how to read. My post was fully against Siddon's rape apology

Not sure which gives him less credibility, his Last Jedi stunt or the fact that he keeps citing a scum bag wack job like Alex Jones as a credible authority.

Think this should probably be locked anyway. Bunker has shown that he's a troll, as soon as he came back he made a top ten worst Star Wars characters thread to try and reignite the same tired arguments and once no one bit there he created another thread to rile people up. There's already a thread for this and his only attention is to stir up trouble obviously.

Nonsense. You were acting like you had no idea who it was, surely you would have pointed out that your conveinent ally was your partner. Jesus.

Uh, maybe you should learn how to read. My post was fully against Siddon's rape apology
I'm glad you're against that for a second I thought that post was from you I guess it's a case of too many people writing to me at once. And what I told you was a simple truth you could accept that or not I really don't care

The law is the law and back then in the 1970s whether it be in America or Europe 13 is simply too young. And as long as that scumbag is alive people should care about the fact that he escaped justice

Even if you think Polanski drugged and raped this girl we still have a constitution and a criminal justice system. The prosecutor and judge conspired to throw out a plea bargain and railroad Polanski into prison to leverage that for political gain. And we've gone from the prosecutors and judges to bloggers and media types.

DATED a 13 year old? 13 year olds CAN'T GIVE CONSENT, that's the thought process of a rapist. Not to mention he gave her alcohol and qualalude's and uh...raped her, guess that was just a benefit of dating (jesus christ) 13 year olds.

You are correct that the courts bungled the case but he's absolutely a rapist, even if he didn't force himself on her he still admittedly had sex with a 13 year old.
Except with parental consent...which I believe happened in this case.