Beautiful music I would love to see in future films

Tools    

Yeah sure recommend me some I know a few songs you might like
Here is one

the song is actually sung in Old Norse.. its from the Norwegian film "Birkebeinerne"

Do you want to hear some other music from cinema that has words? One I am thinking of right now... is not in English.
Here is another one of her songs you might like. Far as I know she wrote this song too it's very rare that you find a gem artist like this on YouTube

Here is one

the song is actually sung in Old Norse.. its from the Norwegian film "Birkebeinerne"

Beautiful voice what's her name?

Im going to post this one..

Its from the first Finnish/Chinese co-produced film called "Jadesoturi"

Im going to post this one..

Its from the first Finnish/Chinese co-produced film called "Jadesoturi"

Got into that song from the get go lovely music

Got into that song from the get go lovely music
The male singer has a song in another Finnish film.. its a Euro-crime.. the band is even featured in the movie but just for a short time.

The male singer has a song in another Finnish film.. its a Euro-crime.. the band is even featured in the movie but just for a short time.

For a second I thought the guy in the car in the music video was Kirk Cameron

[quote=Bunker Wise;1858362]Here is one of my favourite pieces

/youtu.be/_JdrXvTe_IA?list=PLsd77u1EOj-61aW4UzY2ePNWYr95lDvpi

For a second I thought the guy in the car in the music video was Kirk Cameron
Nope.. He's a famous Finnish actor... Peter Franzén.. he's actually been in a few American things.. like "True Blood" and "Vikings"... several Scandinavian actors have been featured in American films but people don't know who they are unless you are into watching cinema from that area of the world.

?list=PLsd77u1EOj-61aW4UzY2ePNWYr95lDvpi

The pictures are from last life in the universe is a great and weird film check it out

?list=PLsd77u1EOj-61aW4UzY2ePNWYr95lDvpi

This is one of my favourite bands they are called vodka rain