Best fighters in Game of Thrones

Tools    

1 Arthur Dane

It's a hard decision between Sir Barristan Selmy and Sir Arthur dane but as bold statement as this sounds I reckon both fighters are roughly twice as lethal as the King slayer. Arthur because he's pretty much as good with his right hand as Jamie is but he is ambidextrous so if he had a hand cut off he would still be as lethal as the King slayer.

2 Barristan Selmy

The guy is pretty much as good as Jamie Lannister but he's is in his mid 60s so a imagine how great he would've been in his 30s Man would've been unstoppable

The red viper

He wiped the floor with the Mountain almost getting chopped in half in the process. The only reason he lost is because he abandoned his tactics to make the mountains death up close and personal which you should never do with a man three times your size. And he got cocky in front of the audience trying to prove Tywyn Lannister A guilty man

4 Karl Drogo

Victory isn't enough for this guy as he prefers dismembering his opponents and never lost a fight.

6 Jamie Lannister
Also I didn't let the fact that this is my favourite character distort my opinion of where he belongs on this list

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Best Living Fighters-Excluding No One (TV Show)

1. The Hound- Yes higher than Brienne, he was suffering an infection at the time and Brienne had better weapon.
2. Brienne
3. The Mountain-Not the most skilled but brute strength conquers nearly all
4. Jon Snow
5. Arya
6. Bronn
7. Could place several remaining folk here, Tormund, Beric, Jorah

58,997. Jamie Lannister

1. The Hound- Yes higher than Brienne, he was suffering an infection at the time and Brienne had better weapon.
2. Brienne
4. Jon Snow
5. Arya
6. Bronn

58,997. Jamie Lannister
Bronn would wipe the floor with Arya. But I agree the hound is better than Brianne as the hound was wounded. And don't underestimate Jamie Lannister like him or not he is a supreme killer used to be at least

2. Brienne
4. Jon Snow
5. Arya
6. Bronn

58,997. Jamie Lannister
Is The Hound alive? I thought he died at the end of Season 4 or 5, that was the last episode i watched I don't care about spoilers for Game of Thrones for the record.

9 Jon Snow
Season by season the guy get stronger and by season six there is no doubt he is one of the greats

Is The Hound alive? I thought he died at the end of Season 4 or 5, that was the last episode i watched I don't care about spoilers for Game of Thrones for the record.
Yes he is I was surprised I thought he was dead for sure but he was found by group Who helped revive him

10 Qhorin Half hand
Probably the most underrated fighter in Game of Thrones he sacrificed himself so Jon Snow could spy on the wildlings

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yeah he is dead, sorry shouldn't be on my list.

Yup. Love you for that.

13 Greatjon Umber

Also check out my theory on how grand maister Pysell is actually Great John Umber in disguise to corrupt the northern cause