Best Asian Movies

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My brother was talking to a friend in the film industry who had recently come back from Korea where he had just worked ona few films. He said the actors didnt use stunt men, and the stunts looked horrendously dangerous. He gave me a list of the movies but I've temporarily lost them

Thanks I'll try and get in contact
PM Yooda. OMG I've never called him Yooda before. I'm not sure if the other admin are on right now

I'm still hoping someone will be brave enough one day to make a companion piece: Scratchy the Killer

PM Yooda. OMG I've never called him Yooda before. I'm not sure if the other admin are on right now
No I don't think they are but I'm not too worried about the tittle. And Yooda is a cool. the guy has done 900 threads and I'm still on the 30 mark and I've been here for two years now but when 900 threads you reach look as good you will not Ummmmmmm

I've been here for two years now but when 900 threads you reach look as good you will not Ummmmmmm
LOL! Pretty damn good for someone with english as ESL

My brother was talking to a friend in the film industry who had recently come back from Korea where he had just worked ona few films. He said the actors didnt use stunt men, and the stunts looked horrendously dangerous. He gave me a list of the movies but I've temporarily lost them
sound intriguing dani plz share to me when if you get it back
Btw action thriller in contemporary s. Korea seems pretty sold out, it could be developed some work ethic among the actor and stunts

Btw action thriller in contemporary s. Korea seems pretty sold out, it could be developed some work ethic among the actor and stunts
will do, reso. Loving that photo of Bunker's where the girl is holding another girl's head.

will do, reso. Loving that photo of Bunker's where the girl is holding another girl's head.

Anything by Takashi Miike is mental like Ichi the killer. Audition is a must and visitor Q is Takashi at his most distrurbing, I think I myself am going to give audition another go tonight what a film. If you're into Anime than Ghost in a shell is a masterpiece and the girl that leapt through time also.

what about this one?

Also:

The Chaser
Memories of Murder
I saw the Devil
Madeo
Bedevilled
The Bow
Spring, Summer, Winter.....
Peppermint Candy
Castaway on the Moon
Kikujiro