Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

For me I have to say:

Poltergeist 3 (terrible movie )

exorcist (sooooo disturbing)

and

Final destination 4 (IT RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!)

now its your turn plz reply

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Here's mine

Catwoman (It was just awful)

Battlefield Earth (overall terrible movie)

The Room (You're tearing me apart, Tommy Wiseau!)

Dragonball Evolution (It almost ruined my favorite anime)

The Human Centipede: First Sequence (Just too damn weird and disturbing)

Semper Fooey
Any movie that sucked big time I regret seeing. And there are a lot of them these days.

I can only think of one, Cannibal Holocaust. Didn't know at the time that real animals were killed for the film. Also regret that some of my money went towards the people who made this overrated trite of a horror film. Yes it was only a £1 or so for the rental, but still. Bla.

I don't know that I "regret" seeing any film, but have you ever viewed the 1968 Spanish Western titled White Comanche, co-starring Joseph Cotten and William Shatner?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061497/

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/articl...-Comanche.html

(The last link contains a few spoilers.)

Semper Fooey
William Shatner's movie career never amounted to much except for Star Trek, but poor Joseph Cotten.

William Shatner's movie career never amounted to much except for Star Trek, but poor Joseph Cotten.
... yeah, I wonder how he became sucked into it; maybe he needed the money or just wanted to work in Spain.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Just last night, I watched Episode II: Attack of The Clones (wanted to check out the Blu-Ray). 2 hours of my life down the drain. My fiance and I were so grouchy after watching it, we didn't even know what to do with ourselves. It's SO BAD.

Besides some of the latest movie blockbusters, there are some 'art house' films that i regret watching like L'avventura, L'Eclisse and Vivre sa vie (in fact most of what i've seen from Godard and Antonioni).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Grease 2.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Anuvahood, I thought it was a sequel to Adulthood and Kidulthood...it was pathetic and by no means a sequel. Extremely loud, not at all funny, poorly written, terrible acting...not a single good thing to say about it

That i really have to agree with.

I'm not a big fan of westerns but the one you talked about is ok...

I enjoyed batman and robin. But its not the best one. and dark night i hated.