Taken 2

Tools    

Luc Besson's Script For Taken 2 Is Complete

Luc Besson
Screenwriter Luc Besson wants us to be taken again sooner rather than later. While at a press conference for From Paris with Love Besson revealed to us he has completed the script for the sequel to his surprise hit Taken.

When asked about his expectations for From Paris with Love as compared to Taken, Besson emphasized the drastic difference between the two films specifically pointing out the former’s sense of humor. He added, “Taken was a big surprise. No one was expecting that the film would work so well.” Naturally, the follow up question concerned the status of the second film to which Besson exclaimed, “Yeah, I finished yesterday,” referring to the script.

Unfortunately there wasn’t time to get into any detail, but this is still a well-received progress report. The question remains; what could Taken 2 possibly be about? This likely depends on whether or not Neeson will return, but either way, we can’t have another story about a guy trying to save a family member from a slave trade.

Source: Cinema Blend

There is no taken without Liam Neeson, he is the movie.

I actually would be exited about taken 2, maybe a prequel before he retired, or something that doesn't involve rescuing somebody's family member.

I was very much disappointed with Taken. I know it was a surprise hit, but did it really make enough for a sequel?

Luc, you are a great guy. Don't do anything to mess that up.

When I first saw the movie Taken, i was expecting it to be amazing cause that's what i heard from some very good movie critic friends of mine, however i was honestly fairly dissapointed i liked the movie but it was cheesy and it was predictable, i know most people thought it was great but i don't think it's the kind of movie that should have a sequel, it's a good single but a sequel would sort of be terrible, I imagine, and on top of that From Paris with Love used John Travolta as exactly the same character he was in the Taking of Pelham 1,2,3 but back to the point I don't think that Besson should write another script for taken, he should make another single and hope it's good

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I thought Taken was a great film and I will give the second a chance

Taken was okay but no where near as good as it was built up to be... Taken 2 sounds like a very bad idea to me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The first Taken was decent but I didn't think it was as good as the hype....I don't think there should be a sequel but what do I know...

Anarchist within reason
I dont think there's need for a sequel, if she gets kidnapped again thats just bad parenting really!!!
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I dont think there's need for a sequel, if she gets kidnapped again thats just bad parenting really!!!
Lol..yah bad parenting if that happens again

I'm not sure what direction they'd go in with this one. If it's going to be Neeson again then this is pretty much just kind of a rip off of The Punisher, right? An ex-special forces guy solves other people's problems outside the law, sounds like the basic plot premise to me and one that's been done A LOT.

A similar story with a different crime and different main character would work I think though, I'd probably see that movie.

-Hattori Hanzo

they should have him get kidnapped and made a sex slave then his daughter has to save him lol

We've gone on holiday by mistake
they should have him get kidnapped and made a sex slave then his daughter has to save him lol
lol

It actually looks quite good. I was actually impressed with the first one too given all the ****** reviews it got.

More impressive though is how good Liam Neeson looks for a 60 year old. Does this man age or what? He actually looks younger than in the first Taken.

I posted most of this on the site's Twitter account, but man, disappointed with the title. Taken 2? We can do better than that. How about:
  • Taken 2: Taken Harder
  • Taken 2: The Takening
  • Taken: Take 2
  • 2aken
  • 2ook
  • Taken 2: Double Take
  • Taken 2: Tekken
  • Taken 2: Fool of a Took

I posted most of this on the site's Twitter account, but man, disappointed with the title. Taken 2? We can do better than that. How about:
  • Taken 2: Taken Harder
  • Taken 2: The Takening
  • Taken: Take 2
  • 2aken
  • 2ook
  • Taken 2: Double Take
  • Taken 2: Tekken
  • Taken 2: Fool of a Took
Nice!

Taken 2: Kidnapped