Tools    

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Raging Bull
The English Patient
Slumdog Millionaire
Brokeback Mountain
Every Star Wars movie ever.

Sicario.

The lighting was absolutely superb... Like the best I've ever seen. That was one thing I could take away from it. I dunno, it felt like your standard drug cartel movie. Rather bland and forgettable if you ask me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sicario.

The lighting was absolutely superb... Like the best I've ever seen. That was one thing I could take away from it. I dunno, it felt like your standard drug cartel movie. Rather bland and forgettable if you ask me.
I really enjoyed it. Might be time for a rewatch, in fact.

Sicario.

I haven't seen Sicario so can't comment. But I just noticed that you have Baraka in your Top 10 movies I think Dani might really like Baraka as it's a documentary featuring stunning photos and video from around the world. Dani have you seen that one? If not you might try it out.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
To be fair I haven't seen it since it came out. But it didn't leave a big impression then...
I've got a thing for cartel genre, and musica latina, so I'll watch any druggy movies.

CR. I've been meaning to watch Baraka since it came out. Back on my list. Thnks for the memory prompt.

i say it again: titanic, the most overrated film ever..

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Good will hunting - overrated (Robin Williams, MAtt Damon, MAtt Dammon, Matt Damon and Ben Stiler - like them all as actors but this is amateur hour for them Matt Damon)
Point Break - overrated (Katheryn Bigelow made some very decent movies but this is amateur hour for her)
Reservoir Dogs - overrated (Big fan of Tarintino but these is amateur hour for him)

In no order

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Mulholland dr
The Dark Knight
Star Wars
Fight Club
Seven
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the firefly's
Your name (Straight up hated it)
The Matrix
Terminator 2
Psycho (I dont dislike it but its not even my favorite horror from 1960)
Most Disney and Pixar
I wanna say most super hero crap coming out but i quit watching a while back.

i say it again: titanic, the most overrated film ever..

I think its more succesful than it is loved, same with Avatar. I rarely see big praise for these films. I had an art teacher who called Titanic the worst movie hed ever seen alongside Fear.com.

Welcome to the human race...
here we go again

Reservoir Dogs - overrated (Big fan of Tarintino but these is amateur hour for him)
bruh it's literally his first movie

yeah gotta at least make it different to their order on the IMDb 250 eh

Star wars. Cant believe the craze around it! Kids going crazy about it, i can believe that. But 40 year old adults? I find it a little hard to believe.

EDIT: Thought this was a new post. Realized this is zombie thread.

here we go again

bruh it's literally his first movie

yeah gotta at least make it different to their order on the IMDb 250 eh
What are you implying?

Star wars. Cant believe the craze around it! Kids going crazy about it, i can believe that. But 40 year old adults? I find it a little hard to believe.

EDIT: Thought this was a new post. Realized this is zombie thread.
Same.

Welcome to the human race...
What are you implying?
I just thought it was funny that virtually all your picks lined up with the top 250, which is itself an extremely easy means of determining which films are "most overrated".