Best Soundtrack, Best score

Tools    

Kill Bill,Matrix,Requiem For A Dream,Schindler's List(definitely will be learned to play on piano),Ghostbusters,True Romance.

^ One fantastic piece of the score by the wonderful Cliff Martinez.

The same guy also did the music for this:

One of my favourite tracks off the score:

Darren Aronofsky's Pi has the greatest soundtrack. Take a look:

Clint Mansell
Orbital
Autechre
Aphex Twin
Massive Attack

What more can you ask for?

&feature=relmfu

Tetsuo: The Iron Man (1989) soundtrack.

that's what she said...
I feel like I answered this question in a different thread, but I have to go with
WATCHMEN (2009)
The trailer itself is amazing:

I'll list a few of the songs from the movie...
my #1 fav in the movie: SOUND OF SILENCE

99 RED BALLOONS

My favorites:

The Ten Commandments
American Graffiti
Pulp Fiction
Grease
Cadillac Records (I'm surprisd nobody mentioned that one)
This Is Spinal Tap
The Rutles

1996 - Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack. Wide variety

I just want you all to know, I made this a while back:

To be used for drinking. 60 one minute clips of what I consider all the best/most famous movie scores. I enjoy playing with new people and watching them to compete the movie and composer.

Just so we're clear, I do not benefit from you visiting that, so hopefully it doesn't count as an ad or something.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Great themes for some great action films that I constantly hum.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
28 Days Later -

Face/Off -

Serenity -

And of course, the greatest -

My favourite soundtrack are Terminator 1,2 and terminator salvation.I mustn't forget Blade Runner.And of Course the music of Goran Bregovic in Kusturica's movies.

I use to listen to Hans Zimmer's Broken Arrow score so much when it first came out, was obsessed with the score music. I was amused when they used parts of it during Scream 2 replacing bits of Marco Beltrami's music score.

One recent score I like, I'm a bit annoyed they haven't released it on CD form and can only be bought as digital download music, is the score for the film The Aggression Scale, especially the music the composer of the score made for one of the film trailers for it:

how could I forget Scarface

works great with the pool scene in the end.

Compositions I'd say, ET, JPark, Close Encounters, Gump, Back to the Future, Carrie, Legend, Kill Bill 1 and 2, Nightmare on Elm St Three(composer of Twin Peaks). Suspiria. Basically anything John Williams, Alan Silvestri(composes literally every Zemeckis film), Pino Dinaggio(a lot of De Palma and Joe Dante films, Jerry Goldsmith(Poltergeist, Gremlins). Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, Batman. Escape From New York, Halloween, basically all the Carpenter compositions. Terminator. Scream.

Soundtracks. Everything Tarrantino, Lost Boys, Night of the Comet, anything John Hughes, a ton of 80s stuff. Say Anything, Valley Girl. Devil's Rejects.