Would you rather watch scary movies at night, or during the day?

Tools    

Night! Especially with the door closed and the lights off, that way it's more scary!!

For me, the best viewing experience for any movie is in total darkness, regardless of genre.

for some reason, I prefer to watch horror movies during the day when it's snowing out.

Horror/Scary must be watching movie at NIGHT TIME. You'll get the vibe from it.

During the day, I can't do it.....I felt like it's not real and NO "Quite place".

Either , if i watch in the day i just make the room dark.

Fair enough!

But I really like really "DARK"

There is not point to watching scary movies during the day. I hate going to a theater in the middle of the day and then walking out to bright sunshine--it's too much reality. The night holds so much more "mystery"--much better atmosphere.

i like horror movies better in the dark too, its just with movies that have the same atmosphere as The Grudge, for example that i prefer to watch when is snowy or gloomy out

Maybe I'm just weird

There are some movies that I can't handle at night because they creep me out. But most movies that I like I watch at night in the dark. I can't watch movies like final destination and Saw movies because of the twisted scenes and gore.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Lately no movie scares me anymore, but a couple years ago, me and my friends watched a lot of horror, and I remember watching the grudge late at night with a friend in his cellar, we had a sleepover there, and I was so scared, I was scared for months, sometimes I was affraid of standing in the shower because I didn't know what was behind the curtain, it was a crazy time, always was affraid to close my eyes... Damn, those were times... Since I got over that, I only watch horror movies in the morning, so I forget them by the time I go to bed.

Greetz
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Horror films (excluding "slasher films", which most are lacking in a rich storyline and only play up unnecessary amounts of cheesey over used violent acts) I can watch anytime of the day,but more preferably at night. Having a horror marathon night can be fun, especially when it's Japanese, Classic, or even sub-titled fims.

I prefer to watch horror movies hanging upside down in my basement, drinking watermelon juice.

I can watch a horror movie during the day or night PROVIDED that I have someone to watch it with.. so that I'm not the only one scared. haha

I find too much light and background noise affects the atmosphere of any movie, but especially for horror/scary movies. I much prefer to watch them at night time for this reason.

I Am Registered And So Can You!
Fair enough!

But I really like really "DARK"
I guess you put quotes around dark because you meant you really like really LIGHT!

As for me: I can't watch a movie unless it is dark, because the light refracts against the screen. And scary movies just suck if it isn't dark.

It's really enjoyable to watch horror movies at night....