10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
What about Manos: The Hands of Fate?

Objectively, that's got to be the worst movie ever made.

Haven't seen either. For aspiring filmmakers: I forget who said you can learn more from a terrible film as opposed to a great film. The terrible one will show you what to avoid while making a film, the great film will only encourage mimicry.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

This is more of a "I hate" list then the literal worst movies. When you say worst movie, I'd think you'd mean, bad acting, script, directing ect. There's a lot of great movies here like Matrix Revolutions, Titanic and someone even thinks Return Of The Jedi is one of 'the worst movies ever created'.

I just watched a remake of Day Of The Dead, its one of the worst movies I've ever seen. There is nothing to appreciate, every aspect of this film has little or no thought put into it. Bad casting, a script that could have been written by a 10 yr old, had horribly bad make up and almost every scare was a cliche zombie kill or a 'leaping frog jump' zombie kill that looked stupid.

There's one real worst movie to get you going.

I think that I'd also add the following to this list:

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t

Gosford Park

Animal House

Observe and Report

Gosford Park

Animal House

Observe and Report
Animal House?!?! But...How...Why

Welcome to the human race...
This is more of a "I hate" list then the literal worst movies. When you say worst movie, I'd think you'd mean, bad acting, script, directing ect.
By that rationale, I still feel like half of my list applies. If nothing else, Milk Money is probably the most objectively terrible movie I named.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
In no order.

1. Nancho Lebre

2. Romeo and Juliet

3. Blades of glory

4. Tallagga nights ( Some parts were funny)

5. Elf

6. A raisin in the sun

7. The Brain the wouldn't die. ( Own it from a scifi box set.)

8. The Italian job (1969)

9. 13 ghosts

10. The Bourne Supremecy

Sorry about the spelling of the names. I'm sure theres more I thought were sucky!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Gosford Park

Animal House

Observe and Report
I really love Observe And Report myself, it's my second favorite of 2009, after Star Trek.

This is more of a "I hate" list then the literal worst movies. When you say worst movie, I'd think you'd mean, bad acting, script, directing ect. There's a lot of great movies here like Matrix Revolutions, Titanic and someone even thinks Return Of The Jedi is one of 'the worst movies ever created'.
Does subjectivity not mean anything? What's "literally" the worst movie, then? I think Matrix: Revolutions actually IS a terrible movie. Would that somehow not be eligible for a list of movies I think are bad........just because you or someone else thinks otherwise? If everything's as quantifiable as you suggest, there's no need to even discuss art.

In no order.

1. Nancho Lebre

2. Romeo and Juliet

3. Blades of glory

4. Tallagga nights ( Some parts were funny)

5. Elf

6. A raisin in the sun

7. The Brain the wouldn't die. ( Own it from a scifi box set.)

8. The Italian job (1969)

9. 13 ghosts

10. The Bourne Supremecy

Sorry about the spelling of the names. I'm sure theres more I thought were sucky!
When you say Romeo And Juliet, do you mean the 1968 (or sometime during that era) version or the new version with DiCaprio

By that rationale, I still feel like half of my list applies. If nothing else, Milk Money is probably the most objectively terrible movie I named.
That's what I presumed this thread was based on since there are already so many "I hate" threads.

Does subjectivity not mean anything? What's "literally" the worst movie, then? I think Matrix: Revolutions actually IS a terrible movie. Would that somehow not be eligible for a list of movies I think are bad........just because you or someone else thinks otherwise? If everything's as quantifiable as you suggest, there's no need to even discuss art.
I think 'the worst movies ever created' is a bit harsh for such quality movies. Even if you hate Revolutions, that doesn't mean it is the worst film ever created unless this is just a "movies I hate thread" in disguise but I thought it was a literal discussion of real bad quality movies. I'm not talking about personal preference, I'm talking about the hard facts, How much effort went into a movie ? How well was it directed ? Were the performances memorable ? etc . I personally hate Terminator 3, I think it has so much less to offer then T1 and T2 but if you made me type them out I could list 100 films that have nothing on T3 and are literally the worst shot, directed and acted films 'ever created'.

When you say Romeo And Juliet, do you mean the 1968 (or sometime during that era) version or the new version with DiCaprio

Both versions of Romeo and Juliet.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Why? I mean after reading it in class, then watching the movie it was pretty good.

Why? I mean after reading it in class, then watching the movie it was pretty good.

I was bored out of my mind. I liked West Side Story better!!

I'm talking about the hard facts, How much effort went into a movie ? How well was it directed ? Were the performances memorable ? etc
Those things aren't factual, they're a matter of opinion (though I suppose the level of "effort" might be able to be confirmed by the director or someone else involved in the project, but that's a whole other ballgame). There are surely films I think are well-directed and well-acted that you might think are not, and vice versa. There we are: a difference of opinion. You seem to be looking for objective results regarding things that are ultimately subjective.

I’ve decided to just do the 90’s it's way to hard to do and overall plus I’ve split it up into worst, most disappointing, secret great films and guilty pleasure. Side Note there's a lot of good films mentioned by people in here and I fell that it was out of anger and disappointment.

I can’t believe I’ve seen some of these more than once.

Eve of Destruction
Shining Through
Snapdragon
Who's the Man?
Clifford
The Brady Bunch Movie
Mortal Kombat
Fled
Very Bad Things
Breakfast of Champions

Most disappointing

Hook
Frankenstein (1994)
The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
The Phantom
Batman & Robin
The Man in the Iron Mask
Star Trek: Insurrection
The X-Files
Sphere
The World Is Not Enough

Secret great 90’s films

Coupe de Ville
Joe Versus the Volcano
Narrow Margin
Quick Change
Revenge
Jennifer Eight
One False Move
Being Human
The Dark Half
The Shadow
Roommates
Kansas City 1996
The Peacemaker 1997
The Siege
Where's Marlowe?
Flawless
G.I. Jane
Switchback

Guilty Pleasures

Lionheart 1990
Quigley Down Under
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Hudson Hawk
Oscar 1991
Toy Soldiers 1991
The Bodyguard
Captain Ron
The Cutting Edge
Freejack
Kuffs
Passenger 57
Amos & Andrew
The Firm 1993
The Pickle
Sliver
The Temp
Clean Slate 1994
I Love Trouble
Timecop
Cutthroat Island
Empire Records
Daylight
Down Periscope
Turbulence 1997
Godzilla 1998
Hard Rain
Deep Blue Sea

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying The Brady Bunch Movie was one of the worst films of the 90's, LBJ? Surely not. It's one of the better tv-to-movie adaptions, IMO. Certainly a lot better than The Adams Family. That's right, I went there.

You do have some properly horrible films on your guilty pleasures list though.