8. Spanglish
7. Daredevil
6. The Cottage
5. Epic Movie
4. Stealth
3. Batman and Robin
2. All the Rocky Movies
1. The Village

Gigli and that stupid one with Mariah Carey.

-----------
Mark Jake Dylewski

Irreversible is hands down the worst movie that tried to be great. I was ripping my hair out during that ridiculous opening scene with that ridiculous camera work. That's all I had to see to know this was a giant piece of stinking art house wannabe garbage.

10,000 BC! Totally a crap

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Epic Movie, well all spoof films past scary movie.
Club Dread,
High School Musical,
Black Sheep,

Totally agree with Blair witch.

Captain America FTW.

Titanic- Guys, DiCaprio is sexy but he just cannot act to save his life. It didn't really seem to be about the story of the Titanic. I was watching it and the whole time I was like "This isn't a movie about the "unsinkable" boat that sunk?"

The Notebook- I'm a huge fan of the books but this movie was just terrible. I know people are gonna kill me for saying this, but I just fell asleep.

Jerry Maguire- What was this movie even about? Not a big Tom Cruise fan. And seriously what's so great about "You had me at hello"? Today it sounds like a crappy line from a Justin Timberlake song.

Romeo And Juliet (1996 Version)- If Shakespeare were to see this movie, he would've sued. The acting was just plain terrible and the end was an insult too. Since when does Juliet SHOOT herself? God, at least get the ending right! It was waaaay to modern timeish.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Titanic- Guys, DiCaprio is sexy but he just cannot act to save his life.
I'd personally have to disagree with that statement because I reckon his list of films says otherwise:
Rev Road, Blood Diamond, The Departed, The Aviator, Catch Me if You Can, Gangs of New York, The Beach, The Basketball Diaries and Romeo and Juliet were all movies I really enjoyed and I thought Leo DiCaprio was good in all of them.

Romeo And Juliet (1996 Version)- If Shakespeare were to see this movie, he would've sued. The acting was just plain terrible and the end was an insult too. Since when does Juliet SHOOT herself? God, at least get the ending right! It was waaaay to modern timeish.
Although Juliet does shoot herself, she does so with a poison 9mm (if I remember correctly) continuing the theme in the film of the models of all the guns being the weapons used in the play.

I'd also disagree that the acting was terrible. It was styled to the film. I agree that the delivery, being shouted mostly, ruins the beauty of the poetry but, in a film that frantic, delivering the lines in iambic pentameter (as they're supposed to be) would sound even more ridiculous, IMO.

That doesn't make this a good version or mean that it should be liked, I'm merely pointing out why I disagree with a couple of your points. Personally, I love this version, it's my favourite version and it is, IMO, the ultimate cinema verison but that doesn't make it the 'right' version.

I completely disagree with you about DiCaprio too. He's a very good actor. Forget Titanic, you'll see that Kate Winslett was in that film too and she didn't get rave reviews either. I think they did as well as they could with the script they were given, which was good enough for what was required of it. Titanic's not a dialogue film, that isn't why it exists and so, like an action film, it's a little redundant (although not wrong) to badger it for its script. The exception is 300, which was awful even for an action film.

Titanic- Guys, DiCaprio is sexy but he just cannot act to save his life. It didn't really seem to be about the story of the Titanic. I was watching it and the whole time I was like "This isn't a movie about the "unsinkable" boat that sunk?"

The Notebook- I'm a huge fan of the books but this movie was just terrible. I know people are gonna kill me for saying this, but I just fell asleep.

Jerry Maguire- What was this movie even about? Not a big Tom Cruise fan. And seriously what's so great about "You had me at hello"? Today it sounds like a crappy line from a Justin Timberlake song.

I have to agree about Titanic. I wasn't a fan either...Didn't like the story at all
..But Romeo and Juliet? I think it was a great movie...and DiCaprio did a very good job there...i found it to be a very interesting unconvetional adaptation of the story...

Anarchist within reason
10. Jason X. Bad story, worse actors, even worse dialogue, just a rubbish film

9. Revenge of The Sith. Whiny emo Anakin Skywalker sulks for most of the film, just annoying, can't believe he becomes Darth Vader

8. Ghost Town. Bad film, another David Brent-esque creation by Gervais, makes you cringe for the entire movie and laboured some of the jokes far too much (possibly the worst film ive ever seen)

7. Superman Returns. Had to agree with Kevin Smith after he called it 'boring', more like a chick flick than a Superhero movie with Superman sulking for the entire film

6. The Phantom Menace. JAR JAR BINKS

5. Alien versus Predator. The first step in ruining my favourite two Monster franchises. Bland, broing film, not long enough, not enough fights and set in present day and has the guy from Trainsptting with another dodgy accent

4. Anything by Uwe Boll. It's made by Uwe Boll.... enough said

3. Pearl Harbour. Worst dialogue ever in a movie, Cuba Gooding jr was wasted and AGAIN the guy from Trainspotting (any one know his name)

2. X-Men Origins:Wolverine. Bad story, I was genually gutted when I saw this because I enjoyed the X men movies but most of all Gambit was badly written and acted and he was my favourite X man when I was younger

1. AvP Reqiuem. What have they done to my favourite franchises. This film was soooo bad, two dimensional characters, not enough predators bad dialogue, terrible acting, it was too dark, the Predalien looked stupid, it was like they had crossed AvP with the O.C, actually devestated when I watched the movie, the Strausse's should never be allowed to make another movie ever again
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Wow...

I do not agree with 10, 9, 7, 6 ...wow...the worst?

Ok so what do you think are the ten worst films ever! Heres my list...do u agree? what do u think?
10. matrix revolution

Nothing like the first two awesome movies. This is so boring and introduces too much to the matrix world. Plus the final fight is the worst fight in a matrix film ever! Its like superman vs superman not Neo vs Agent Smith.
9. Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2

Ok they ruined the star wars trilogy. These two films are terrible. They should have just left the perfect first 3 films on their own.
8. Cutthroat island

The film is actually worse than it sounds. Definetly a miss. Does not deserve to even be watched as this is one of the worst movies ever and definetly the worst pirate movie ever!
7. Street Fighter

Do not get this mixed up with the excellent animated version of street fighter 2 as this is the real movie. Come on its terrible and they even have Kylie Minogue starring.
6. Jaws 3

Ok one of the most boring films ever Its awfull. Jaws 3 is definetly a miss.
5. Troll 2

The film is called troll. The film contains no troll's. It has goblins which really are possibly the most gayest monsters ever! Stupid things happen and the acting is awfull. Watch it 2 believe. Believing how bad it is.
4. The Wicked Stepmother

Right what can I say. This film deserves to be laughed at as this is one bad film. The name may sound interesting but really you will come to understand that none cares about the storyline when your about 5 minutes into the film.
3. Red Surf

The worst action film created by man. Red Surf is one hell of a boring film and is very depressing in many ways.
2. The Mutant Kid

Ok the film is about a kid who changes into a mutant and these special effects are done by using hand puppets. Does that tell you why its in the list?!
1. Savate

Like being dragged through a field of broken glass...naked. About as good as a black eye. If I ever have to watch this film about some kickboxer in the wild west ever again I will probably die. I am even stupid enough to own this on dvd and its so bad that I bought it for 99pence. Avoid at all costs!

Worst of all time???

Those three, you couldn't name any worse?

Wow...how about Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?

My Worst Movies

3) Butterfly Effect - Welcome to the world of the stupidest main character ever! Let’s light a small bomb in a cellar! Let’s go stand next to a letterbox which has a bomb in it! Let’s tell a twisted father to care for one of his children but not the other! Lets go back in time and execute really well thought out plans and hack it every time!

2) Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - Oh here's an idea: Kill the one good character from Mortal Kombat 1 in the first 5 minutes!!! Johnny Cage deserved more!

1) Matrix Revolutions - I adored 'The Matrix' and was for a time blinded and thought that Reloaded was a decent movie because it was preparing for something special....It wasn’t....All I got was one big slap on the face and 10 dollars stolen out of my wallet.

Those are the three movie's I truly hate with an intense fury...

Welcome to the human race...
I think I may have put a little too much effort into this, but whatever...

#10 - DESPERADO

Ah, Robert Rodriguez. His low-budget technical skill is outweighed by the decidedly lame scripts he decides to apply them to. Desperado is one such film, revolving around a one-dimensional killing machine (played by a wooden Antonio Banderas) and pits him against a bunch of guys in fights that rip off John Woo movies. All this is supposedly original because of the addition of a Mexican flavour to the whole film.

#9 - RATATOUILLE

When it comes to a film like this, something like Ratatouille should be good enough to pull you out of a bad mood. I was in a really bad mood when I went to see Ratatouille. It didn't work, and all the fancy computer animation in the film didn't make the slightest difference.

#8 - NATURAL BORN KILLERS

The whole "outlaw couple on the road" is a tricky theme to get right. It can go from good (Badlands) to OK (True Romance) to "meh" (Wild at Heart) and then to downright awful. Guess which one Natural Born Killers is?

#7 - TWO HANDS

Try and imagine if Guy Ritchie did a movie in Australia and it turned out crap. You essentially have Two Hands, an attempt at a crime caper/black comedy that wholeheartedly feels like an Australian rip-off of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Heath Ledger is the film's hapless "hero" who gets pulled into a big mess revolving around lost money and struggles to fight his way out of it - but so what? Hard to care about him or anyone else. The fact that it's set in Australia and is full of bad stereotypes and annoying accents makes it even harder to swallow this extremely weak crime thriller.

#6 - TRAIL OF THE PINK PANTHER

I have to wonder about the intentions behind this film. Made after Peter Sellers' death and cobbling together handfuls of old footage and stand-ins, it follows a loose plot about a reporter interviewing random people about Inspector Clouseau's life. It seems like one really bad attempt to cash in on the Pink Panther name (at least until Steve Martin ended up doing remakes for God knows what reason) and although there's the possibility that it was intended to be a tribute to Sellers and the character, it certainly doesn't seem that way. Also, it's not funny.

#5 - THE HITCH-HIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

How do you take one of the funniest books ever written and turn it into one of the unfunniest movies ever made? Watch this and find out, where the soul gets totally sucked out of the story in a film that, for all we know, actually tried to make the best possible film under the circumstances, but just failed anyway. This actually makes it a rather depressing entry on the film, now that I think about it, but it's on the list. Oh, well.

#4 - DIE HARD 4.0

Take a loveable action hero - Die Hard's John McClane - make him old, bald and pit him against a team of cyber-terrorists when he doesn't even know the first thing about computers (therefore relying on a hip young shill for Macs to handle the tech stuff for him). Fortunately, that leaves him to concentrate on the realistic, breathtaking stunts that the Die Hard series is famous for - such as...driving a car into a helicopter? Over-the-top stunts, poor supporting cast, lack of the harsher stuff of the earlier films (including cutting out the use of "motherf***er" in McClane's catchphrase) and a convoluted computer-related plot all make for one horrible experience. Say what you like about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but that's The Godfather compared to this.

#3 - OCEAN'S 12

I remember being forced to see this because my friends and I weren't old enough to get into Team America at the time. Mein Gott, that was only the beginning. Watching a handful of smug Hollywood stars hanging around in exotic locations trying to look effortlessly cool while trying to pull off some hopelessly convoluted heist (and letting it fall by the wayside so we could watch those awesome stars be awesome, yay!) plus throwing in the impossibly bad "Julia Roberts" joke/plan.

#2 - KNOCKED UP

Best comedy of 2007, my arse. Every single character was not only unlikeable (between the immature slackers or the uptight suburbanites), but extremely unfunny, even when bad stuff happened to them. It was all attached to a horribly conventional rom-com plot about an unplanned pregnancy between two polar opposites and how they try to make it work out. Throw in some unfunny jokes about sex, doctors, weed, film nudity, overprotective parenting (Leslie Mann is the most annoying character in the film - quite an impressive feat, actually) and stretch it out for TWO HOURS and you have Crapped Out...I mean, Knocked Up.

#1 - MILK MONEY

Want to know how bad this movie is? More often than not I forget to list it among the worst movies ever made - I think it's because I try to scar the memory of seeing this movie from my mind. It's about an annoying-as-hell little preteen kid who befriends a hooker and all the wacky mishaps that result from it. Irritating kid actors, a ridiculous plot and cringe-inducing turns from otherwise good actors such as Ed Harris and Malcolm McDowell make this the undisputed king of all the bad movies I've ever (and most likely will ever) watch.

You want to post like me?
You weren't kidding about Die Hard huh? You may hate it all you like but I've never regretted buying it.
Knocked Up I quite enjoyed actually.
Downey pulls Natural Bron Killers out of this category I would think.
Did you take spoof films into consideration when you made this list?

My two main criteria for this list were:

1. I had to have seen the movie from beginning to end in order to make a fair call.
2. They couldn't be so bad that I enjoyed them e.g. Twilight, Spy Kids 3-D, etc.

While I can understand that about half the choices on that list have ardent fans both on this board and elsewhere, I find it hard to believe that people would watch Milk Money and genuinely enjoy it.

Seriously, has anyone else seen it?

Well, of course they probably are the worst movies ever created, but I decided to take a more personal route and list the films which I thought were massive wastes of time.

The fact that I'll never watch Disaster Movie or Epic Movie should show what I think of them.