My Bloody Valentine

Tools    

Plot

Tom (Ackles) returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, however, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame (King) is the only one will believes he's innocent.

Cast

Jensen Ackles
Jaime King
Kerr Smith
Edi Gathegi
Marc Macaulay
Betsy Rue
Selene Luna
Brandi Engel
Megan Boone
Todd Farmer

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...ne-3-d/trailer

Theaters: January 16, 2009

Is this some sort of sequel? Or one of those sequel/remakes? Sounds like something I'd like though. My only concern is the 3-D part. Can anyone remember a good 3-D film?

the movie itself wasnt horrible, but the 3D made it all worth it, was pretty sweet looking

i really dont wanna watch this movie
i may be wrong but to me it looks so retarded

This movie was ok for the most part, the only reason it was kinda good was the 3-D. I wouldnt suggest seeing it in 2-D you would be bored out of you mind!

' Old Account - Clarice '
I'd like to see this movie. The only thought on mind was (more of a doubt); Would the film still be good if it wasn't in 3D?

I haven't seen this yet, but it's coming out on DVD soon. Someone please tell me: Is this one of those horror films that has so much sex it's painful to watch?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen this yet but I cant see it being that good tbh.

I haven't seen this yet, but it's coming out on DVD soon. Someone please tell me: Is this one of those horror films that has so much sex it's painful to watch?
If it's that painful, maybe you should slow down you action a bit.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Only one sex scene, btw.