Actors You Hate

Tools    

BANNED
I've never much liked the Horse Lady either.
horse lady??? haha

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I never thought I'd see the day when someone had the same opinion on her as I do.
By golly, I found two.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

lol this is Really funny but i like her i saw her first movie "good Girl" That was quite good

Tom Green
Julia Roberts
Ben Affleck
Leonardo diCaprio

Still can't stand the first three... but Leo has redeemed himself with me in the last few years and I no longer think he's just another pretty face...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm sure I'll be appropriately chastised but I strongly dislike Daniel Day Lewis in nearly everything.

I'm sure he's a nice man but I don't like his acting style at all.

I hate Daniel Day Lewis. Good to know there's another one out there. I thought he was on my list but, for some reason, he slipped my mind. He's the reason that I've not seen There Will Be Blood yet. I thought he was ok in In The Name Of The Father though.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I never thought I'd see the day when someone had the same opinion on her as I do.
By golly, I found two.
You've found three. Another one I can't tolerate is this one:

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm sure I'll be appropriately chastised but I strongly dislike Daniel Day Lewis in nearly everything.

I'm sure he's a nice man but I don't like his acting style at all.
Deafened after a Gangs of New York and There Will Be Blood double bill?

I don't hate the Anglo-Irish shoemaker (see my above posts), in fact I don't even particularly dislike him but always find myself having a little smile when he's described as the best actor of his generation etc etc.

I too have a booming voice, am tall, have a big nose and a taste for quality footwear. Where we differ is that I could only fantasise about Isabelle Adjani and the only statues on my mantelpiece belong to Roman writers...

I hate these actors
Ali Bastian
Ben Chaplin
Colin Firth

Brad Pitt.
"Like the fella says...in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!"
- Harry Lime, Vienna, 1948

Jude Law

Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Rene Zellwager (sp?)
Kate Hudson

Danny McBride - most annoying actor ever

Can't think of any others guess I don't really have strong feelings of hate towards any actor apart from McBride.

I in no way hate them but two actors who I have seriously been confused by as of late are Deniro and Pacino. How many **** movies have they made in recent years. I mean was Righteous Kill even meant to be taken seriously?!?

The word you're looking for is, kerching!

They've made their money, their name and, with the, apparent, lack of good scripts out there, I guess you have to wonder what else they could do? I'm starting to think that they've got some kind of bet going, where they see how long they can keep making crap, before one of them loses the 'respect' of the audience or they can't get a film made.

I agree with you though, and I don't limit it to De Niro and Pacino either.

Ryan Reynolds

Ugh! The most unfunnny "actor" I've seen in years. He is constantly cast as a Bill-Murray-esque smart-ass, but doesn't have about half of the charisma. Also, he always seems to try to portray 20-somethings well into his thirties.

...uh the post is up there...