Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Link to the Photos, please (although I believe I've seen 4/5 on here).
That would be Aniko, right? I haven't seen her either. Not that I'm trying to pressure her, or anything.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't remember seeing Annie on here before, so yes, she's the one omission, even though I know she's beautiful. I was wondering, Ðèstîñy, have others besides me seen you?

I saw her (Dest') in a tight black dress, although that may be a fantasy of mine, but I saw it either way.

I don't remember seeing Annie on here before, so yes, she's the one omission, even though I know she's beautiful. I was wondering, Ðèstîñy, have others besides me seen you?
Probably only 2-3 people have. Aniko being one of them. Hmm, and I haven't seen her. Oh Annie! Gummo has seen me. Then there is that sketch picture of me, that is so old, who would know. I suppose that is it. Oh, and Sci-Fi-Guy. To be honest, he has probably seen about 10 plus pictures of me. The poor bastard!

I saw her (Dest') in a tight black dress, although that may be a fantasy of mine, but I saw it either way.
Yeah, you are getting me confused with that model wearing the dress I bought.

I am half agony, half hope.
Helen Mirren- you go girl!

Johann von Goethe

I'm going for modern choices here, so the likes of Jane Fonda, Lauren Bacall, Bridget Bardot, Ursula Andress, Marilyn Monroe, and Sophia Loren aren't included.

5. Gong Li

4. Jennifer Connelly

3. Asia Argento

2. Rose McGowan

1. Audry Tautou

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
1. Kate Winslet

2. Jessica Biel

3. Scarlet Johanson

4. Elizabeth Banks

1. Marilyn Monroe (Does she need explaining?)

2. Claudia Schiffer (not been in any movies apart from Love actually as far as i know. But she is gorgeous so its okay)

3. Meryl Streep (she looked absolutely fab in Mamma Mia, she's beautiful for her age)

4. Emma thomspon (If i look that beautiful at her age, I'd be extremely happy. She's so classy)

5. Julie Andrews (She was gorgeous before, and still is now. She looks amazing in the princess diaries)

Well, my top 5 hottest actors reads like this:

Oh and it's in no order whatsoever.

1) Amber Heard - Even though she's already started losing her fullness and curves in order to 'fit in' she's still drop dead gorgeous and has a lovely smile - which gets me all the time.

2) Kerry Washington - The girl is fit as and has a GREAT ARSE! She's also got nice eyes too, imo.

3) Joan Allen - I don't know what it is, but I find her more and more attractive each time I see her on screen. It's the whole 'growing gracefully like a fine wine' thing, I guess.

4) Cecile DeFrance - This bird has the best face features that I think i've seen on screen. Very lovely to look at and unintentionally sexy.

5) Natasha Henstridge - Not much to say other than she's near perfect. Species contributed to my puberty..

1. Chan Marshall, aka Cat Power -

2. Maria Sharapova -

3. Naomi Watts -

4. Kate Hudson -

5. Scarlett Johansson -

Top 6 Most Beautiful Women.
Phew.
Disclaimer:
All women are beautiful in their own way.
  • Yvonne Di Carlo

• Donna Reed

• Amanda Blake

• Daisy Mae
  • Maria Conchita Alonzo

• Linda Lavin

Catherine Zeta Jones
Jennifer Aniston
Hilary Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Drew Barrymore