Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Tools    

I thought that the first two were good films and that the third was not as well done but still actaully not a bad film. it kinda saved itself with the non hollywood ending in the fact that they never stopped anything from happening.

I've recently watched the Sarah Connor Chronicles which I have to say I absolutely loved (sorry to those who disagree). I must admit I'm kinda excited to see where the new films will go and to see how Bale does because regardless of how big he is it just boils down to the fact that he is in fact a bloody brilliant acotr and most things he ahs done are actually very good.

A system of cells interlinked
I really liked the show, too. I know it gets a bad rap, but I thought it was well done.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
I wonder who will be the Terminator??? It'll have to be someone who looks intimidating
At last notice the lead terminator was rumored to be josh brolin this seems feasable after his status being lifted by no country for old men

Well, we're close enough to this film's release that we don't have to trade in rumors when it comes to casting, realy. Brolin isn't listed on the film's IMDB page, so I think it's safe to say he won't be playing any lead role.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
Shame,but stranger things have happened they did it with spacey on seven although i agree it is unlikely

I cant wait for this to come out.. Im glad they decided to cast Christian Bale for the main role..

Christian Bale is in everything.. American Psycho, Batman Begins, I'm Not There, The Dark Knight... Now that he is starring in Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.. I am definitely going to see this..

Got to say I'm super pumped for this trilogy. They are finally restoring the series to where it should be. It kind of sucks that the 90's ended up destroying so many excellent franchises ie. batman, terminator

I Didn't Really Want Another One, But After That Teaser It Looks Like It's Gonna Be Great.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Christian Bale is a great actor and everything he has been in is great im really looking forward to seeing this film.

This hopefully is going to be a great film.

Still really torn about this one. On one hand, McG's directing...on the other, he's saying all the right things and seems to imply that films like Charlie's Angels were just something he had to do to get his foot in the door. He sounds like a genuine fan of the series, so that's a good sign.

Bale's involvement is a great sign, too. And the bleak tone is intriguing. Generally speaking, if I like a film I almost always want them to make another, because they can't really harm the ones that already exist, and they might do them justice. This is one of the very first times I've liked a series, yet felt reticence about seeing it continued. Probably because Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines did just a brilliant job of bringing everything full circle. It just feels...done.

I think I'll enjoy this one a lot more if I think of it as a branching off from the old series, and not really a continuation of it. But we'll see.