The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Certifiably troglodytic.
One Reason Why You Gotta Love The Drive-In

There was a triple feature at my local drive-in this weekend: The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk and Ironman.

Who else to crash the show from the air than the Man of Bats, himself, which was pretty impressive, given the fairly small landing zone.

Just a few seconds later, Batman would clip the tops of these
trees with his feet just about 12 feet above my head. I thought
he was going to spill it big time.

Nice drop though, right in front of the screen.

So here i am again. Ive been a bit absent the past months due to my not graduating, and after that because i had a re-try and i graduated after all. My grandfather dying, my moving out of my parents house to my own little room in Utrecht and my vacation to England.
So here a few shots:

Benny!

Me + Beefeater + Loes = loads of fun

Brighton!

Bathroom in Brighton Hostel

King Arthur's Table

Winchester!

And ofcourse stonehenge!

Moi

Salisbury

Thats all folks!

And do check my "art": Deviant

Nice pictures, guys!

VeronicaJ, if I may suggest . . . you might want to consider wearing some heals, to help with that problem you have with your height. You little midget, you.

What are you, 6 ft. tall!?!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Wow, Veronica you visited right near where i live!
You live in The Tower then P? That explains a lot

---

Here be picatures of another bit of Salisbury...

Me posing in front of some lovely flags

A night on the town, with my lovely lady and friends

Darth, feeling not quite so lovely, early one morning

Nice pictures, guys!

VeronicaJ, if I may suggest . . . you might want to consider wearing some heals, to help with that problem you have with your height. You little midget, you.

What are you, 6 ft. tall!?!
6'1 actually, but good guess!
At school proms i once wore heals, until i figured out every girl would be wearing heals, so i wore flat shoes and i didnt look that tall anymore Personally i think my height is ok, in my family im a midget

okay guys. i want you to judge this for me. how creepy am i in this pic?

I am the kid in the background looking longingly at what they have. haha i was six. thats my nemesis at the time and my kindergarten teacher. haha
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

okay guys. i want you to judge this for me. how creepy am i in this pic?

I am the kid in the background looking longingly at what they have. haha i was six. thats my nemesis at the time and my kindergarten teacher. haha
not creepy at all, you look curious!

uhmm hmm Spirit, we're getting picture about you boyo! define "nemesis"??? (how'd you get that picture??)

A system of cells interlinked
A friend of mine took this pic at the party last weekend. Very cool effect...

Hello everyone.
Me Mrs. Darcy and the kids, went to Fort MacArthur, in San Pedro, California, a couple of weeks ago to check out some living history.
There were so many groups.
Civil War, Pirates, Romans, Midevil...you name it.
R. Lee Ermy was there.
I went up and said hello, and got a picture with the gunny.
He fits in with MoFo stuff.
Anyway, he is right up there with Clint Eastwood and Ward Bond.

Hi Sedai.
Yes, it was...
Different though.
This Roman guy was really into his character.
He let me hold his shield, and he said it weighed around 25 pounds.
I don't know...translated into the modern age, it felt to me like a 12-pack and a few pizzas.

There was an area where some historians like to reenact the Vietnam War, so I took a picture with these three nice ladies.

I found some Yankee Civil War sharpshooters waiting for some Confederates to happen by, so naturally I waddled up, and gave away their position. I left rapidly when I discovered they didn't have a chair for me to sit on.

These historians like to reenact the Russian Front during World War Two.
The guy on the left is a German.
The lady is a Red Cross Nurse.
The guy on the right was sort of wild.
He portrayed a Russian.
He was smoking a roll your own cigarette.
It didn't smell like tobacco from Virginia to me.

This guy was portraying a 1930s U.S. Navy Sailor I believe.
I immediately thought of "The Sand Pebbles."
I had to get his picture, because I love the Navy.
See the lady wearing the hoop skirt?
Isn't that like ,"Gone With the Wind?'
Mrs. Darcy was thinking about buying a ladies dress like the "Pride and Prejudice" Ladies wore.

I almost forgot.
Doing this sort of thing is a way to get into the movies.
Depending on who is making the movie, they will contact these historical groups for authentic people to be in their movie.

Great pictures, Slug. I love that you have the same look and glasses in so many of them. It's like you just Photoshopped the same image into all of them. It's particularly funny in the picture with the three Vietnamese women.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Flickr is great!

Picture the scene - January 1973 and an infant Tatty is brought kicking and screaming into a world (and continues screaming for a while after that, for he is a cholic-y baby) of unrest. Vietnam is still grumbling, Watergate is coming to a head, The Troubles are 5 years into their murderous 30 and buildings like this are everywhere.

This is Belfast City hospital, where I was born, and has to be the ugliest such place in the world. It's still there, bestriding South Belfast like Finn McCool's unloved stepson...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That hospital looks insane man lol it looks like the all spark for transformers lol

During winter -- I was on my way to Queens early in the morning, the weather was pretty chilly, hence the look of discontent.