What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Projecting the image of success
watching 300, and looking at replacement grilles for my car because I hit a stupid ****ing raccoon on my way home.

Sidney Poitier is awesome.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Pondering the idea of a vacation, or maybe even a sabbatical, financial woes be dammed - I need a break . Seriously though a week would be cool.

Pondering the idea of a vacation, or maybe even a sabbatical, financial woes be dammed - I need a break . Seriously though a week would be cool.

Go for it... even if it's only a week-end camping trip a couple of miles down the road...

Right now I'm ignoring my phone... my Mum has been calling off and on all morning... and I really am not in the mood to talk to her.... if anything was really wrong, she'd leave a voice mail... or have someone else track me down... so, I feel sure it's just more of the "what I should be doing with my life" speech she's been giving me lately....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
What does she want you to do with your life, Cait? Marriage and kids? New job?

I'm gonna have a cup of coffee and watch The Queen. Don't try to stop me...

Johann von Goethe

What does she want you to do with your life, Cait? Marriage and kids? New job?
She basically wants me to do all three of those... get married... have kids... and change jobs. She's been on my case about it for a while... but has gotten a lot worse the last few months because a couple of my cousins got married...

I'm gonna have a cup of coffee and watch The Queen. Don't try to stop me...
With Helen Mirren? I loved it...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Recovering from playing 5 a side football ( soccer to our US friends ) it doesn't help that most of the guys are at least five years younger than me!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You ready? You look ready.
Just got back from taking the ladyfriend home. Drinking a Cheerwine now. Yum. The Cheerwine, of course.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm off to tax the Tattymobile for the final time before taking delivery of the new, sensible motor.

Rock and roll!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Wondering what happened to FernTree... anyone seen him around lately?
Nope, been wondering the same thing too