What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

"Moment" is not easily defined.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moment
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Also, eggs are in a lot of goodies, like cakes, etc. Back when I was young, I thought people were vegetarians because they didn't want to be the cause of animals dying. Then I heard where many still eat fish, but don't drink milk. Seeings as how the fish die, but you can't milk a cow to death, I guess my theory was wrong. It sounds like a health issue, now

I pretty much stay clear of anything with a lot of sugar so it's been a while since I've eaten, what my brother calls, a real piece of cake...

My decision to swear off meat has a lot to do with health issues... but I've also developed a problem with eating anything that, at one time, was able to look at me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

but I've also developed a problem with eating anything that, at one time, was able to look at me...
Even if it's him looking at you? . . .

hehe Just kidding. Then again, if it's him or me, I'm more than willing to smack some back.

Honestly, if I had to be the one killing what we ate, I couldn't do it unless my kids were starving. Then I'd have no problem. What are the chances of that, though!?!

Knock on wood!

Tank, you were right. I wanted to send him to the dentist, right after I posted this.

This has been the most productive year I have had in forever. The two battles I have been fighting for over four years now, with my next door neighbor, are totally over. He is gone, and his sister cleaned the dump up. She redid the house, painted it, and hauled off the loads of nasty junk. Now the tree, that enormous tree that I have worried over for soooo long, is gone. Yippee me!
I also finally got my storage building. This isn't some basic shed. It's a huge, wood building, measuring 10 feet deep, by 16 feet wide, by 12 feet high. That is some killer storage space. Oh yes, this bitch is huge!

Not me, the building!

Recovering. Visited dutch Festical Pinkpop this weekend (and had the time of my life). Funeral of my grandpa, and surgery in the jaw. Im in bed all day

And do check my "art": Deviant

Funeral of my grandpa, and surgery in the jaw. Im in bed all day
You just told us about him, right? I'm sorry to hear that this happened. I hope you and your family are doing OK, and also that your jaw heals quickly. I hope it was nothing too serious. Take care.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting online for the first time in a few days - man, I've missed it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
One of those days where I seem to be ferrying the world and their civil partner around in the car. Fuel is bloody expensive - something my passengers are getting pretty used to hearing from me...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Trying to find a new job for when i get laid off from my current one...next week.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Monkeyboy

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you Monkeyboy
Yeah, I'm freaking out. my work got sold to some middle eastern guys who are probably going to fire us all and hire their relatives. We were given absolutely no warning. I have so much to lose if I can't find work. I'm scared out of my mind.

Yeah, I'm freaking out. my work got sold to some middle eastern guys who are probably going to fire us all and hire their relatives. We were given absolutely no warning. I have so much to lose if I can't find work. I'm scared out of my mind.
Sounds normal to me under the circumstances poor Monkeyboy

Good luck with that, hun.

I've been on this phone for forever now, and am running super late with my housework.