Looking for two TV movies from around 1990-2000

Tools    

Hello.
I am looking for two movies. Both of them are probably lifetime/TV movies from probably around 90s/20s.
From the first movie i only remember one scene, when a woman was raped/ forced to have sex on a sofa by elderly guy, what she remembers in retrospections, telling her story to the 2nd person some time later.
The second one is about a couple/ maybe wife and a husband living alone in a house. Then something happends and 3rd guy comes to live with them and he starts arguing with her husband (if i remember correctly he kills him and tries to kill her).
I wrote everything i know about these two, and all kinds of help will be appreciated, since I watchted them more like 10 years ago and have been looking for the titles for a reasonable amount of time.

freedom~empathy~peace
.....what she remembers in retrospections, telling her story to the 2nd person some time later....
In the 1990s and 2000s there are over 100 TV-Movie stories that deal with the issue of rape. If you can describe any other detail, even a small one, it might be helpful in the search.

I found one here you could check out (a film from 1993). Go to 35min:39sec, - a woman is recounting to her sister a memory of sexual abuse that took place on a sofa.

'Not in My Family' - ABC Sunday Night Movie

Ty so much for your elaborate answer. Unfortunately, it is not the movie I am looking for.
From what I recall the victim was probably dark-long haired, she was under alcohol influence or smth (it was visible that she was not controlling herself) and that older guy, who was probably some kind of lawyer and was probably wearing wearing a suit took advantage of her when both of them were sitting on the sofa. The victim was wearing black underwear. The retrospections and the victim describing the events were being shown simultaneously, something llike 5 seconds of her storytelling and 5 seconds of the offence.
Oh, and one more thing. The raped woman was saying, during her storytelling, something like "I was teelling him to stop"

freedom~empathy~peace
....older guy, who was probably some kind of lawyer...
This might be the one. The film goes by two different titles - 'A Father's Betrayal' or 'Indefensible: The Truth About Edward Brannigan'. It was released in 1997.

Im literally speechless. That's the movie.
I can't thank you enough dude, you rock.

The only problem is the fact that this movie is nearly impossible to come by. The only way to watch is to order it on Amazon for nearly 40$. Anyhow, ty again so much.

freedom~empathy~peace
It might show up on youtube. I suggest checking on there from time-to-time...you might get lucky

Have you thought of any other small detail that might help identify the second film you're searching for?

Ty for advice.
About 2nd movie: a couple lives in a house, maybe wife and husband. From what I recall husband is a bit fat, both of them are in their 30-40's. Then one guy shows up and he starts living in their house. I have completly no idea how this happends, maybe he is related to the wife in some way or smth. Anyways, he doesn't get along with the husband (there is one scene when they almost have a brawl next to the house and the woman is forced to reconcile them). At the end of the movie, the guy probably kills the man and almost kills the woman with a knife (one small detail which I recall: before he kills her he makes a cross sign on her body but without scratching her). In the last scene, there is also one woman that tries to help this woman from couple, probably her sister, and from what i remember the guy also kills her. Ok, thats everything.

Thanks for help, but this is not the movie. One detail that slipped my mind is that the original man from the couple had beard.

freedom~empathy~peace
I'll put this one out there. I've not seen this movie so I'm not sure if the guy moves into the house with the married couple, but one of the male leads has a beard. There's also talk of a knife attack in this trailer:

'Deceit (2006)'

Unfortunately, not the one, but plot is pretty similar to the movie im looking for. The guy from couple was visibly fat/obese, but the woman from this couple was very good-looking and slim, like in the movie you suggested.
Also, the movie was rather a low-budget one, without quite famous actors starring in it