My favourite Star Wars films in order

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A New Hope because it was the first and I grew up with that trilogy, so those 3 in order.

The "old thread" in this case has 1,000+ replies, was replied to in the last week, is one of the most active threads we've had here in months, and specifically shows up again in New Posts because of the post I moved there. So your complaint makes no sense.

Accusations of favoritism are pretty serious for mods, so it's crappy that you'd level them so carelessly just because I put your arguments back in a thread where, ya' know, all the arguments are. I suspect, like the rest of these replies, that it's pretty much being done out of reflex because you're in (as you described it in the other thread) "war mode."
I'm not in war mode I'm in peace mode right now, you want to build a fire and sing KummByArrrrrr. Since you are here Yoda can you mark my review on Star Wars as reviewed because I never have had a thread marked as reviewed before.

This might just do nobody any good.
1. Empire Stroke Back bacause it’s dark and an all time great twist
2. A New Hope bc it’s the bursts of the blockbuster
3. Return of the Jedi the perfect trilogy. No other trilogy is this good
4. The ForWakens too similar but it’s got all my favorite things
5. Revenge of the Smith it’s dark too and the best of the PT because Darth Vader is in it
4. Attack of the clone
6. The last jefi #NotMyLuke
8. Phantom Menacing lol Jar jar

Since you are here Yoda can you mark my review on Star Wars as reviewed because I never have had a thread marked as reviewed before.
There are a few guidelines required to be tagged as a review (like using a popcorn rating, for example). Go to the Edit Post screen on the post you want to submit and you'll see the guidelines linked below your review text. Just have a look at those and, when it meets those guidelines, you can check the box right there to put it into the approval queue, where Dave will have a look at it shortly (might be slightly longer than usual, since he's having Internet problems lately).

There are a few guidelines required to be tagged as a review (like using a popcorn rating, for example). Go to the Edit Post screen on the post you want to submit and you'll see the guidelines linked below your review text. Just have a look at those and, when it meets those guidelines, you can check the box right there to put it into the approval queue, where Dave will have a look at it shortly (might be slightly longer than usual, since he's having Internet problems lately).
Why thank you

1. Empire Stroke Back bacause it’s dark and an all time great twist
2. A New Hope bc it’s the bursts of the blockbuster
3. Return of the Jedi the perfect trilogy. No other trilogy is this good
4. The ForWakens too similar but it’s got all my favorite things
5. Revenge of the Smith it’s dark too and the best of the PT because Darth Vader is in it
4. Attack of the clone
6. The last jefi #NotMyLuke
8. Phantom Menacing lol Jar jar
Don't worry man he was no one's Luke an impostor who wore Lukes skin

#LizardPeopleAreReal
Dam right lizard people are everywhere now even the former president was a lizard Demond. proof right here folks