Why Kakihara is the most evil character of all time

Tools    

If you are aware of the character Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones you probably can't think of a character as bad as him. Well Kakihara from itchy the killer is worse he enjoys torture as much as Ramsey and just like Ramsey he is good at it too. But unlike Ramsey he touches himself to. Basically if you're familiar with Game of Thrones he does to himself what does to Reak he doesn't cut off his own appendage though but self-mutilation doesn't bother him. he practically lives and breathes torture and if he doesn't get his fix he will go on a bloody rampage. He also has a grunge joker sort of appearance and I'm almost certain that's where Heath ledger got his inspiration from. Kakihara even has scars going up his mouth only his ones act like Gilles when he smokes a cigarette. Kakihara is so twisted that his idea of a perfect weekend would probably be getting tortured by hellraiser and the crew. He takes sadomasochism to whole new level.

If you could think of a character more evil let me know but the rules are they have to be human.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If you are aware of the character Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones you probably can't think of a character as bad as him. Well Kakihara from itchy the killer is worse he enjoys torture as much as Ramsey and just like Ramsey he is good at it too. But unlike Ramsey he touches himself to. Basically if you're familiar with Game of Thrones he does to himself what does to Reak he doesn't cut off his own appendage though but self-mutilation doesn't bother him. he practically lives and breathes torture and if he doesn't get his fix he will go on a bloody rampage. He also has a grunge joker sort of appearance and I'm almost certain that's where Heath ledger got his inspiration from. Kakihara even has scars going up his mouth only his ones act like Gilles when he smokes a cigarette. Kakihara is so twisted that his idea of a perfect weekend would probably be getting tortured by hellraiser and the crew. He takes sadomasochism to whole new level.

If you could think of a character more evil let me know but the rules are they have to be human.
Yeah he sounds super evil.I sadly I really enjoyed watching ramsey bolton. I really miss him. sort of wish his dogs only ate off half his face.

um...

Yeah he sounds super evil.I sadly I really enjoyed watching ramsey bolton. I really miss him. sort of wish his dogs only ate off half his face.
You're not alone I feel bad for missing him too. I kind of wish his dogs would regurgitate him and put him back together using their paws. in fact if that did happen that would be the weirdest scene in TV history. I also miss Stannis A lot of people think he's evil like Ramsey but he's actually more loyal than ned stark. He would rather eat rats then give up a castle. He even sacrificed his own daughter to save those from the darkness. He should've been the Prince that was promised

I really liked the scene where tyrion shot tywin on the toilet too.
that was a new one. I love wathing screen villains. I mean hannibal is my bestie. In the kitchen but not eating sheeple. I'd rather eat a tofu turkey.

I also really miss Joffrey, the little turd.

I really liked the scene where tyrion shot tywin on the toilet too.
that was a new one. I love wathing screen villains. I mean hannibal is my bestie. In the kitchen but not eating sheeple. I'd rather eat a tofu turkey.
I've watched three seasons of Hannibal Mads mikkelsen was perfect for the role. The food looks so tasty and done with such precision and class I feel bad for saying I wanted a piece of his menu. As I taste it I would Quote Sifer from the matrix "ignorance is bliss" I thought no one could possibly equalise Anthony Hopkins performance but he did and even brought more to the character. And the guy who plays Mason Verger was terrific and just like Ramsey Bolton I found his dark sense of humour hilarious. I know ultimately he was going to lose his face but I didn't want it to happen so soon the guys facial expressions were so funny they should've let and keep his face a bit longer. And yeah the Tyrion death scene was great i'm glad they gave my favourite character worthy death. And spoiler alert
Not like they did with Peter Baelish s he deserved so much better than a cheap death with bad writing. But Although the writing is not as great as the first four seasons I still love the show but if they kill of Jamie Lannister I'm done

Mads was amazing. I never thought anyone would make that character his ownbut would mimic sir anthony. I only watched the pilot to see what thefuss was about. Hooked fom the mome t the poor stunt man flewdown thestaie with all the vlood soatter. /the humour was evil ad I live dit. You can slice the ginger snd a bee's climac canbe heard by the human ear. Loved the labs rats and loved the Laurernce voice not to mention the homages to the shinng, Giger , cronenberg etc.Loved loved loved kaiseki and Janice poon. Masonwas played by two actors. Pitt was very popular on set and took his rscue dog to canada as alor of cast and crew did. very quiet, private guy, and tied up with 5 or 6 contracts so couldnt continue. Joe andersonwas secons masonverger. Pavlov was a real pigletbut pitt is just very good with animald. I became very good friends with Mama annibal anw we chatted every say. I becameasuper fan od made, bryan and the show. Loved loved loved Beverley and bedelia. the chemistry between gillian and mads on screen was pure madly mannes.

Thar's enpugh rmbling

Love thsho2.

omg my typos were appalling. youd think i crawld out of a yurt in upper mongolia.

Not I. It all camE from Martha.

Remember Mads' stupid hat everyone made fun of? If not if you google 'mads' stupid hat hannibal' you'll see it. That was his. It was a really bad toronto winter and he wasnt going outside without it. Mads is a bit of a knockabout guy who livesin tackie daks, nothing like hannibal, wardrobe dept completely freaked out because hannibal would notbe seen dead in that but Mads refused to give it up.I think Bryan had a crush ion 'hero hannibal' and said the poor guy should be allowd to keep t. Infact i think bryan had a crush on his entire cast and crew.

The scene in the spa where he was on the crucifix he was actually hanging.Poor guy did not ffeel at all well and had to go to bed.

and the kholodets theyhad to eat - fish in aspic - he and laurence took a mouthful, looked at each other and gagged itout - tears streaming down rheir faces'

Bryan reitzell who composed the music did that live. Not my sort of diner table music but the guy is a genius.I love BTS stuff.

And finally, that fight scene between the two 'old guys' as they calledthemselvea, was20 hours straight shoot.Now I'm sure there are union restrictions for how long actors can be on their feet but it was a 20 hour shoot. abnd that door mads bashing against had no padding.

interesting stuff.

If you have seen th trilogy pusher the character Tonny he based on himself from 20 years ago. I think his elegant wife tamed the beast,

the

[quote=Dani8;1820975]omg my typos were appalling. youd think i crawld out of a yurt in upper mongolia.

Not I. It all camE from Martha.

Remember Mads' stupid hat everyone made fun of? If not if you google 'mads' stupid hat hannibal' you'll see it. That was his. It was a really bad toronto winter and he wasnt going outside without it. Mads is a bit of a knockabout guy who livesin tackie daks, nothing like hannibal, wardrobe dept completely freaked out because hannibal would notbe seen dead in that but Mads refused to give it up.I think Bryan had a crush ion 'hero hannibal' and said the poor guy should be allowd to keep t. Infact i think bryan had a crush on his entire cast and crew.

The scene in the spa where he was on the crucifix he was actually hanging.Poor guy did not ffeel at all well and had to go to bed.

and the kholodets theyhad to eat - fish in aspic - he and laurence took a mouthful, looked at each other and gagged itout - tears streaming down rheir faces'

Bryan reitzell who composed the music did that live. Not my sort of diner table music but the guy is a genius.I love BTS stuff.

And finally, that fight scene between the two 'old guys' as they calledthemselvea, was20 hours straight shoot.Now I'm sure there are union restrictions for how long actors can be on their feet but it was a 20 hour shoot. abnd that door mads bashing against had no padding.

interesting stuff.

If you have seen th trilogy pusher the character Tonny he based on himself from 20 years ago. I think his elegant wife tamed the beast,

the[/QUOTE

No padding Wow Mads was literally throwing his whole body against that door. I'd be surprised if he wasn't injured after that. But yeah 20 hours is insane sounds like the director was a bit of a Stanley cupric with getting everything perfection but to be honest the fight was just that. And year Haha I have to focus but I can manage to make out what you're writing. One thing I didn't gather though maybe it's just your typo situation were you on the set of Hannibal because you seem to know heck of a lot about it. The cast and crew and and stuff

No No No I live in australia - sydney. If I 'd flown over to toronto for this shoot that would make m a crazio Stan. Urgh. Just interviews podcasts etc and chatting with martha.Dont actually want toke
2.Mads kept forgetting how to tie histie, and