The better Movie
83.33%
20 votes
Unforgiven
16.67%
4 votes
Million Dollar Baby
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm sure Unforgiven will win, though, even though I've picked Unforgiven above Million Dollar Baby....for me, they're the same.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Unforgiven, and it isn't even close.

You reckon! You like Van Damme!

Clint Eastwood Ranked:

1. Unforgiven
2. A Perfect World
3. Mystic River
4. The Outlaw Josey Wales
5. The Bridges Of Madison County
6. Million Dollar Baby
7. Letters From Iwo Jima

He has made tons of other movies but these are the ones I've seen so far.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Clint Eastwood Ranked:

1. Unforgiven
2. A Perfect World
3. Mystic River
4. The Outlaw Josey Wales
5. The Bridges Of Madison County
6. Million Dollar Baby
7. Letters From Iwo Jima

He has made tons of other movies but these are the ones I've seen so far.
That's probably what my ranked Eastwood list would look like, except swap the first two around.

You reckon! You like Van Damme!
So? Even though I'm not much of a fan of him in the first place, what does that have to do with it?

Unforgiven and MDB are pretty much the same film. Both have Eastwood, an 'out-of-shape' but previously expert master teaming up with a completely disposable Morgan Freeman (included for the sole purpose of explicating Eastwood himself), taking on a new, nobler challenge that rekindles the spirit of his previous line of work while redeeming himself for the crimes he committed under it.

The films differ only in the way they choose to portray the opposing aspects of the cleansing act of murder. Both films even end on the same note, retaining a very slight degree of moral ambiguity while prompting us to take the situation positively. Finally, both films examine hugely familiar visual and stylistic territory, with MDB possibility being slightly more novel because it was women's boxing.

Nevertheless, Unforgiven is better, because it was a good degree less emotionally 'manipulative.'

So? Even though I'm not much of a fan of him in the first place, what does that have to do with it?
Nothing mate!

When I'm right, I'm right lol! It doesn't happen much though..

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
And which is the best?
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Disagree with Mystic River being the worst obviously. What exactly makes Mystic River a bad film?
I didn't say it was bad, but it was the only one on his list which I gave as low as
. The major problems are that the "mystery" is too obvious to be a mystery, and that the acting by Sean Penn, Tim Robbins and a couple of the women is outright poor. I still cannot fathom how it got the two male acting Oscars, but overall, I suppose with all its problems that it's still OK.

It's close, I bet my bottom dollar. Not here however lol

I think I would have to choose Unforgiven. I never really watched Million dollar baby, it didn't interest me at all.