Harvey Weinstein Fired!!

Tools    

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

This is pretty huge for Hollywood. Goodbye, good riddance if you ask me.
Is it a beginning of a big cleanse?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[

Hopefully.
I had to laugh at Trump's reaction. Takes one to know one, hey.

Hopefully.
I had to laugh at Trump's reaction. Takes one to know one, hey.
Isn't it interesting that basically the head honcho of sexual harassment is in charge of the USA yet a lot of the other places within USA (Fox News, Hollywood) have gone the other way and started to completely cleanse their lot of sexual predators? I guess the swamp is being drained just not in the White House and DC.
At least he may have served as a catalyst for it. I'll take it.

At least he may have served as a catalyst for it. I'll take it.
I saw one reporter last night say he palmed it off on the basis he grew up in the 60s and 70s. She said Oh do grow up, Harvey!

All I can think about at the moment is this

Looks like the purge is coming

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7987706.html

Damn. I loved honest trailers but nup, keep your dick in your pants.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Hopefully yes.

Hollywood is a dirty place behind the glitz and glam. Have to say though I'm sure there are plenty of incidents of upcoming Actors/Actresses throwing themselves at the likes of Weinstein to get their big break/part they want. Sad but true, dirty business.

The relative lack of discussion about this among late night comedians has been telling, to put it mildly.
Oh you're right. Just saw this. Very curious.

Even in the wake of Weinstein’s firing, most high-profile Hollywood stars and decision-makers have remained mum. Late-night hosts, with the exception of John Oliver, didn’t touch the scandal; nor did “Saturday Night Live.”

Maybe they are all busy trying to think up jokes?

For the record I think any 'bjs-for-breaks' type thing completely sucks.

It's ok, I've already got my coat and gloves...

Maybe when Hollywood starts naming names of pedos like Elijah Wood and the late Corey Haim have claimed. But it is a start.
I think it's coming. It'll be a runaway train much like in the church when people start coming forward. People have been forced to shut up and take it for way too long.

Oh, I don't think there's too much mystery about it. Increasingly, late night comedy is about getting claps, rather than laughs. That means adopting an ideology (no points for guessing which kind), attracting viewers who share it, and then reinforcing that through confirmation bias.

People used to want to chuckle before going to bed. Now, they just want someone to tell them they're right and people who disagree are dishonest hypocrites. That's what helps us sleep now, I guess.

Maybe when Hollywood starts naming names of pedos like Elijah Wood and the late Corey Haim have claimed. But it is a start.
Its like the Rabbit hole has opened, how deep will it go? Maybe with the declining power of Hollywood the big shots will be seen as fair game now. I bet there are perhaps hundreds of nervous Hollywood big shots wondering if they will be next.

Unrelated but I found Tom Cruises divorce clause with Katie Holmes that she couldn't date anyone publicly for 5 years completely bizarre. Does anyone have a possible reason for this, ethics aside?

Its like the Rabbit hole has opened, how deep will it go? Maybe with the declining power of Hollywood the big shots will be seen as fair game now. I bet there are perhaps hundreds of nervous Hollywood big shots wondering if they will be next.

Unrelated but I found Tom Cruises divorce clause with Katie Holmes that she couldn't date anyone publicly for 5 years completely bizarre. Does anyone have a possible reason for this, ethics aside?
We shall see how deep it goes. Kinda curious to see how deep.

We shall see how deep it goes. Kinda curious to see how deep.
Earlier I posted about actors/actresses doing "anything" to get roles. Will the big shots fight back and start naming said stars.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Maybe they are all busy trying to think up jokes?

For the record I think any 'bjs-for-breaks' type thing completely sucks.

It's ok, I've already got my coat and gloves...
I've been waiting quite a long time for jokes, instead of made-in-lab Democratic Party baloney -- don't wanna know where it came from, either.

Earlier I posted about actors/actresses doing "anything" to get roles. Will the big shots fight back and start naming said stars.
No clue. Then again the casting couch has been around since Hollywood's inception. But for the accused to start to say what actress blew which exec what part? That I don't think has been done in an open forum yet. Don't quote me on that though.